Tangled

A/N I have been on my updating game!

Hem... Alrighty sorry bout that. And this is for people that love the Disney movie Tangled as much as I do. This was just a random idea I had earlier sooo ya🤓

Percy's POV

The day started off normally, I was flying on the back of blackjack, as he annoying ranted about... actually I wasn't listening so I wouldn't know.

Blackjack and I are heading to... anywhere really, accept for New Rome. You see, I'm a thief, everyone knows me there, so I'm moving. Simple.

We were flying over some hills, when all of a sudden, Blackjack dived down closer to the ground.

"Ahhh! What are you doing!?" I asked holding onto his mane tightly.

"Sorry boss I smell food" he said, simply. I roll my eyes as I try to make his fly higher, but he won't budge.

"How could you smell food, we're in the middle of nowhere. Blackjack whinnied, and got even closure to the ground.

"Come on buddy we have to get higher someone might see us" and before I could pull Blackjack upwards, arrows came flying at us.

"Ahhh" I struggled to hang on to my Pegasus's mane. An arrow just missed us but scratched the flank of Blackjack. He whinnied and we started to fall. Before I knew it we crashed.

Pain. All I could feel was pain, I staggered squinted and saw what looked like a base up ahead. I staggered up and barley made it passed the gate before falling to the ground unconscious.

***

I slightly opened my eyes. How long was I out.

Once I had fully woken up, I realized I was in a dark room, with only one window, tied to a chair.

"What the- Where am I?" I wobbled around but the ropes were tied to my feet and hands. I sighed.

"Struggling, Struggling is useless!" Another voice said. I tilted my head trying to find where the voice came from.

Suddenly a figure stepped into the light, holding a dagger. Wow.

She was beautiful, with longish, blonde hair and fierce grey eyes.

"Who are you? And how did you find us?" She said seriously. All I could do was stare.