Nice Catch

Annabeth's POV

In my opinion Goode High is boring. Everything about it is boring. The people. The food. Nothing ever interesting happens.
I get out of my car and approach my oh so boring school. I was a half an hour early today, due to the fact that my parents had to work, and wanted me out of the house. Practically no one was here, so I decided to read. I wandered the campus until I came across a large tree with the perfect spot for resting. I climbed the tree, silently thanking myself for wearing comfy pants. I reach the comfy spot and I noticed that the bark on that one spot looked more worn out then from the rest of the tree. I guess I'm not the first to find this tree.  I shrug it off, and pull open my book. I immediately get lost in the story and the world around me disappears.

I wasn't paying attention and I hear a voice. It startle me and I flail around, forgetting in in a tree. I fall and squeeze my eyes shut waiting to hit the ground. I waited for my back to hit a hard surface but it never does. Instead I feel a pair of strong arms catch me. I let out a long breath of relief but still don't open my eyes. I slowly begin to crack my eyes open, and all I see is a god like boy with raven colored hair and sea green eyes. (A/N hmmm I wonder who that could be 🤔)
"Nice catch" I said.
"You're not so bad yourself" said the boy with a wink.

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a very long time I'm suffering the unbearable pain of writer block!!! 😱😶 I'll try to update sooner for you guys Baiiiiiii 👋🏼 Toodles 👊🏼