Letters

Dear Percy,

I apologize for not writing you sooner, but it's been rather hectic around here lately.
      I've been swamped with work, and taking care of both my step brothers isn't exactly a walk in the park.
      Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. My dad and step mom went away on a vacation and begged me to watch Mathew and Bobby. The worst part was they only told me a day in advance. Anyway, I been running around like a mad women trying to get everything done.
      I still can't believe that they moved my branch to California. There are so many exciting opportunities, and new projects or work on. The worst part is you, being back at home, in New York. They said it was only a  temporary thing so I hope I can move back a.s.a.p.
      I love you so much, can't wait to see you! Say hi to everyone for me.
      Love,
        Annabeth

Dear Annabeth,

I miss you, it's been kinda boring around here without you. The gang says hi, and Piper and Hazel send extra love!
      Please come home soon, without you there's no one to make sure Leo doesn't burn down our apartment. He already broke a lamp. And without you here everything is dirtier, I didn't realize how much cleaning you did. I'm pretty sure I saw a sock moving yesterday.
      Anyway all I do is sit around watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Gilmore Girls all day. Plus, you know how the laundry machine scares me, so I've been living in one T-shirt for 3 days.
      And if I haven't given you enough reasons to come home the majorly main one is because, I love you. Do your best work.
      From,
            A Lonely Percy

Dear Percy,

First off, if you were being serious, and actually saw a sock moving then thrown it out. Immediately. Second of all, tell Leo not to touch any more of my things until I get back. Lastly, if all it took was for me to leave to get you to realize the amount of work I do, then I would have come here sooner.
      Since you obviously need it, here is a list of things you need to do to keep the apartment running.
1. Gather up all the dirty clothes that are on the floor. (I know they're there)
2. Get over your irrational fear of the washer and dryer. It's stupid, and separate the lights and darks and do two loads of laundry.
3. Yes, you do have to clean the dishes you leave on the table.
4. Make sure to vacuum the floor, and or clean up any food that has dropped over then past few weeks.
5. Make sure to take care of yourself. If I come home and you are dead I will be more than a little disappointed. Remember to shower, brush your teeth and please eat some real food. Also don't burn down the apartment, just ask Piper to cook.
      I think that's everything. I wish you the best of luck with the laundry machine. If you have any trouble contact me.
      Love you,
              Annabeth

Dear Annabeth,

You'd be so proud of me! I did everything on the list! Even the laundry, but don't think I didn't notice the washer glaring at me, it was definitely angry. I think it likes you better.
      How's work going? I hope you let your brain breath once inside while. You keep me alive, so now I can only hope that you would come back the same way.
      Oh! The funniest thing happened today, yeah we adopted a dog. Please don't be mad! We found him lost and we checked all over but no one was missing a pet. Can we keep him? Pleaseeeeee! He's a German shepherd, and we named him Zeus. Cute, huh? I think you're gonna love him!
      From,
           Percy

Dear Percy,

What?! How could you adopt a dog! You can barley care for yourself, let alone another mug thing! If he is staying at the apartment, I hope he at least had bowls of water, food, and a bed.
      Be careful, and oh gods, please tell me he's house trained! I don't want an obnoxious dog who pees all over our floor. And make sure he doesn't break anything! We already have Leo to do that for us.
      Oh, and some good news! The director of my branch like my designs and just made me manager/designer of this new building! She said for the first half I half to be here to oversee things, but the second half I can work from home! The structural building starts Monday, so I get to move back in about two months!
      I know it seems like a lot but I promise that we'll see each other soon!
      With lots of love,
                      Annabeth

To be continued...

A/N hey everybody! New random chapter yeah hope you enjoyed, part two will be out soonish.

There is this author Evethespy and her book Snow Boots is so funny I recommend, but at the end of her chapters she has these haikus worthy of Apollo and I love them so I'm taking the idea hope she doesn't mind!

Cootie catcher fail
Oil pastels are scary
Rain made my socks wet