Candid Photos

Some people would kill to have my job. Fancy outfits, famous people, and magazine covers, but truthfully, I hate being a model. It's not my ideal profession. But my family thinks it's fantastic.

When your in the modeling business you meet more awful people than not. Pushy photographers, impatient makeup artists, snobby costume designers, and most of all, conceded, rude, obnoxious, annoyingly handsome males models. Like Percy Jackson.

Now I don't know if you've ever met a male model, but to be frank, they all suck. Not at modeling though, most of them are quite good at that. They all suck at being polite, or using any of their brain cells (if they have any) and they definitely suck at thinking of someone other than themselves.

Now the last time I saw Percy Jackson, I had only enough time to utter a hello before we were both pushed onto some talk show together.

On camera he was charming, and funny, and over all, pleasant to be around. But as soon as we stepped backstage, he was conceded, and rude. Just like when we were in grade school. He was an angel in front of any adult, but as soon as we were alone he was selfish.

Currently my agent is pushing me into some building for some sort of swan perfume add. I have no idea. We reached the set, and I was immediately put into wardrobe.

The swan dress was actually pretty, and thank god I didn't look ridiculous like in some of my shoots.

(Not my Drawing)

I stepped out of wardrobe, smoothing out my dress. I looked ahead, and dreaded what I saw. I closed my eyes, and opened them again hoping that he'd be gone. And by he, I mean Percy Jackson of course. I mean who else would be conveniently be standing on set looking extremely dashing in a white suit. Sometimes fate is so fantastic that I want to kiss it on the face. Not really.

Unfortunately, when I reopened my eyes, he was still standing on stage. I formed my lips into a tight line. I tried to climb the stairs onto the stage but it was impossible in this gown. I ended up tripping and almost face planting. Almost. Someone caught me at the last second by my hand. My face was a few inches of the ground, and whoever caught me pulled me up.

"Oh thank y-" I stopped and was met face to face with my mortal enemy, Percy Jackson. "Thanks"

"Well weren't you lucky I was there"

"Yes, so lucky" I rolled my eyes. He smirked, it sucked that he had to be so hot. I gave him a nod, and turned to finish my way up the stairs. Probably giving him a face full of feathers. I heard a sneeze behind me. Yep.

-

The photographer first wanted individual pictures of me and Percy. This actually wasn't that bad, we barley had to interact.

"Okay, now we're done with the individual shots, both of you on the stage!" yelled the short little man. He had a french accent and a  horrible comb-over. But I had to give it to the guy, he could photograph.