The Hunt

A/N sorry I haven't updated in a while I'll try to get better I promise. This is another cliche oneshot. Hope you enjoy!

Britney's POV

"Ugh!" I stormed away, out of the gym, with my bff Sabrina following behind me. I huffed and sat down on one of the benches. The stupid gym teacher made us play basketball, which made me BREAK A NAIL!!!!! My perfect pink nails aren't so perfect anymore. This is unacceptable!
"Sabrina! Make me a nail appointment at 4:00 after school." She quickly took out her phone and began typing.
"Done" she said. I nod at her. I flip my natural blonde hair over my shoulder and stand up. This ugly gym uniform was making me want to barf.
I checked my phone it was 11:45, 15 minutes until lunch. That meant I needed to hurry if I wanted to reapply my makeup and get changed, before I saw Percy.
Percy is the really hawt captain of the swim team. I have declared him mine!
I strut my way to the girls locker room, and get ready. Right as Sabrina was putting away my things, the lunch bell rang.
"Ooh! Perf timing!" I squealed. Sabrina and I do our signature air kisses on each side of our cheeks, before I leave.
"Mwah! Mwah!"
I turn and sashay down the hallway to the school cafeteria. There he was! His hair sill wet from swim practice. And there, right beside him was an empty seat! I dramatically make my way to the seat, but before I could get there, this other gorgeous blonde slides into the spot before I could! I shriek. Internally of course. I keep my cool and make my way over to the girl.
I tap her shoulder lightly.
"Uh excuse me, your sitting in my spot" I said sweetly.
"Oh I'm sorry was this your chair, do you want me to move?" She asked.
I nodded and smirked, well that was easy.
"Well too bad find another chair, because I'm not moving" said the blonde girl smugly. Ok, maybe this won't be so easy.
On the other side of Percy was Drake, one of the other guys on the swim team. I snapped and he scooted over making room for me. I smiled and sat down next to Percy.
"Hey Perce" I said batting my eyelashes at him.
"Hey Britney" said Percy before turning to the blonde girl. Ugh! Hey Britney, that's all I get? No, hey beautiful, you are the light of my life, be mine forever???
I grabbed his arm.
"So Percy I was wondering to you want to catch a movie tonight?" I said in a flirtatious voice. I finally got a good look at the blonde girl, she had these gray eyes which were really scary. The blonde girl glared at me, and I like totally almost flinched.
"Actually" said Blondie, jerking Percy away, making me lose grip of his arm. "He's my boyfriend, so the only one going to a movie with him will be me.
I think my brain just melted. BOYFRIEND?!?!!!? What!
BUT I DECLARED HIM AS MINE! My jaw dropped. And I angrily stood up, and strutted out of the lunch room. Mark my words Blondie, Percy will be mine. So if I were you I'd watch out.