SING

This was kinda more of a story idea... idk it would start out with everyone not liking each other and over time develop into their friendships. In the story the characters don't act like how they would in the series at first. Just putting that out there. And some characters wont act like how they would in the original series ever. Enjoy! (btw song she sings is Don't Stop Believing by Journey)

Annabeth's POV

Everyone was gathered in the middle of the auditorium, sitting in a circle on the floor, as if we were about to do some demonic ritual. To be honest it was a little weird.

Mr. Clammer sat right next to me his red extremely curly hair, slightly itching my right cheek. Mr. Clammer has been the drama/singing teacher forever. He lives for the arts. Every student secretly thinks he's a little wack.

"Alright everyone!" said Mr. Clammer as he clapped his hands together. "As you all know, we have been having a slight lack of students joining our singing group recently" he pushed his small round glasses to the bridge of his nose.

What else is new? We've always had a shortage in students for our group. And every year the school board threatens to shut us down. Apparently we are a "school group/activity that doesn't have enough participants for the school to keep funding us". So in a nutshell, since everyone thinks our club is kinda lame the school doesn't want to pay for us.

Let me break down the very limited amount of people in our club. We have me, one of the only people that can stay on tune.

We have Piper, head cheerleader, loves the spotlight, has an okay voice.

Randal, ex-jock, his mom told him he needed a more "diverse pallet of interests" so he joined our group, knowing that since he has no talent whatsoever, he doesn't really need to do anything.

Marcy, headgear, spits when she talks, always wears mismatch socks, with Velcro shoes.

Valarie, on the student board, pretty sure she only joined because she needed one more club on her application to Harvard.

And Nico, kinda goth kid that sits in the corner, surprisingly has a decent voice.

As you can see, we're kinda a... unique set people.

And to be blunt- we suck.

Always fighting, never getting choreography right, and wearing the worst costumes. Except for me.

So back to our weird demonic circle.

Mr. Clammer was explaining how the school board told him that they mean it this time. If we didn't get more students to join we were toast.

This club was basically all I had. I know I have talent, that may sound bad, but its true. I'm not liked by most, I'm bossy, and can be annoying, but I know with practice I can lead this club, and we could be great.

I looked up and saw the extremely desperate pleading eyes of a 40 year old man, just trying to salvage his last hope of keeping this singing group alive.

You see, when Mr. Clammer was in collage he was a part of a singing group. But the group broke up over some girl, and I don't think poor Mr. Clammer ever got over it.

And if your wondering how I knew that story, well, we've only ever heard a thousand times from our crazy teacher himself.

I rolled my eyes. And raised my hand.

"Ok, fine. I can post some flyers around school."

Mr. Clammer smiled hugely, and hugged me from the side. Ew. Great, now i was gonna smell like crazy for the rest of the day.