22

Dylan

The fact that Mira was bothered seeing me shirtless gave me immense satisfaction. It clearly proved that I had a lot more effect on her than she let on.

Well, who could blame her? There was nobody in this whole world who could resist my hot bod. But till now, she sure was doing quite an excellent job of keeping me at an arm's length; much to my disappointment.

Not that I was dying to be with her, I thought trying to convince my heart. But obviously, my heart being the relationship genius it was, knew better.

WHAT-FRICKING-EVER!

I mean what the fu-freak, I was Dylan Scott and Dylan Scott did not listen to his heart, just his body.

I huffed mentally.

And neither did Dylan Scott talk to himself, referring to himself in the third person; nor did he ever keep a tab on his filthy mouth. My inner voice supplied slyly.

It really needed to learn to shut up.

I ignored my inner voice which was nagging me relentlessly, pulled out a random shirt and slipped it over my head but soon as I came out from my closet trying to push my arm into the sleeve of my shirt, I stopped abruptly.

By abruptly, I mean ' dead- in- my- tracks ' abruptly.

Mira was sitting on the edge of my bed looking equally frozen as I was, as she tried to slip her full - sleeved top back on, over her camisole.

OHKAAAAAAY.

Now, this was...weird.

Very, very weird.

What exactly was she trying to do, sitting on my bed in nothing but a flimsy pink camisole and white pajama shorts which revealed more than they hid?

She had a killer figure though and....

SHIT. No no! Stop. Stop right there, Dylan.
And tell your filthy brain to shut up. This. Very. Instant.

Her skin looked so satiny smooth almost as if it was inviting me to touch it and I couldn't say that I didn't want to. She really had a beautiful complexion.

I groaned inwardly.

What was she doing to me?

Wait, was she trying to seduce me?!!

DOUBLE SHIT.

But why would she?

And why wouldn't she? The devil inside my brain said slyly.

I mentally face palmed myself. This mental battle of words was soon going to drive me insane.

It was time to take control and handle the situation because by the looks of it, she sure as hell wasn't trying to seduce me. She wasn't that kind of a girl anyway and I did not want any kind of awkwardness between us due to this incident, which I was sure wasn't even planned.

So I was the first one to snap outta it. Although a certain leggy lass sitting on the edge of my bed was distracting me very very much, I pretended as if it didn't have any effect on me at all and walked towards her casually.

Sure, I was used to a lot of skin show but this was Mira's skin on show. This was different. I could not and did not want to be the reason of her awkwardness.

Although it was the hardest thing I'd ever done, I knew it was the only way I could prevent Mira from being awkward. So despite being very very aware of her, I had to act cool. I just had to, for her.