Enough of That

***Flight From Los Angeles to New York City***

It was a good thing Camila had a business meeting scheduled in New York City because the younger brunette didn’t have much time to pack. She literally found out she was headed to New York for the Victoria Secret Fashion Show a couple of hours ago and now she’s on a private plane jetting across the country, but she had her luggage all ready for the business meeting scheduled for Saturday morning, so it all worked out.

Camila picked up a vanilla wafer and popped the entire thing in her mouth, “hello Ms. Cabello, did you want anything to drink?” the flight attendant asked.

Ahhh CRAP! Mouth full…can’t speak, but I REALLY want chocolate milk, preferably a YOO-HOO! Yummmm!!!”

She continued to chew, her mouth still full as she perked an eyebrow, brown, innocent orbs locking with amused green ones, her face childlike, pleading for the older brunette to read her mind.

HAHAHA, I know what she wants…I’m just gonna play with her. AWW she’s SOOO Cute!

The green-eyed girl chuckled at the sight in front of her, she was absolutely adorable, “she doesn’t want anything to drink.”

Ahhh! Mouth STILL full-CRAP! YES I DO! I want a YOHOO!

 “Right Camz?” the porcelain skin girl played with the younger brunette who was chewing as fast as she could. “You don’t want anything to drink….” Her lips pulling to her eyes, knowing the younger girl wanted something to drink.

That’ll teach her to take smaller bites, HAHAHA.

Camila continued to chew, pouting her lips, making the most irresistible face she could at the moment as she fluttered her lashes.

Well…that’s just not fair.

Lauren’s attention turned to the flight attendant, “can I get a water and a chocolate milk please, a Yoo-hoo if you guys have it.”

“I’ll be right back.” The flight attendant said before walking away.

“Yoo-hoo? It’s still your favorite right?” glistening green eyes stared into bright brown ones, the younger brunette’s lips slowly curving upwards, revealing a heartfelt smile.

SHE REMEMBERS.

***Flashback: 9 ½ Years Ago***

“Where’s Camz?” Lauren asked the girl’s as they all made their way into the convenient store during a pit stop while on the road.

“She stayed in her bunk,” Dinah replied, grabbing some snacks, “think she’s a little homesick.”