All Back

***Cabello Residence, Newport Coast, CA***

Camila hadn't been out in weeks, sure she's been out to run errands and what not, but she hasn't been around people much. Today she felt okay enough to get up out of bed and support her cousin. Jason had been trying to get the brown-eyed beauty to L.A. to check out their new band during their recording sessions, but she hasn't been able to. She could hardly get out of bed without crying let alone all the way out to Los Angeles.

She wanted to let herself feel; REALLY feel. She wanted the pain to consume her because she knew that trying to suppress it would result in something more catastrophic down the line; she knew it all too well.

***Flashback 6 Years Ago***

Camila hasn't had contact with Lauren since she's been overseas; it's been a few weeks and feeling like she's been left in the dust was slowly surfacing. She tried to control her emotions, which she's always been good at, but with the green-eyed girl, control never really lasted too long; not even for the usually calm and collected Camila.

"Where the hell is Camila? She's late again." Shannon, her manger, rolled her hands into fists, visibly angry.

Camila walked into the studio late; she looked like she just rolled out of bed and had a pair of sunglasses on.

"Are you serious Camila? This is the third time you've been late this week! How the hell are we ever going to get this album done? If YOU, the singer, aren't HERE!" Shannon was fuming and all Jason could do was look from Camila to Shannon; waiting for a world war of some sort to break out any second.

The nineteen year old slowly took off her glasses revealing tired brown eyes that have been crying and pinched the bridge of her nose as she began to chuckle.

"You know WHAT Shannon, you're right it's MY album; the fans, they want me singing, so why don't you get your head out of your ass and just shut the FUCK UP! I'm here aren't I?! I'm here!" She threw here arms up!

Shannon's mouth dropped along with Jason's; Camila has never spoken this way and they were both speechless.

"On second thought," she placed her glasses back on her face, "I'm taking the day off; I'm outta here."

"Mila!" Jason yelled but she was already halfway out the door.

He knew why she was acting the way she was.

"What about the album?" Shannon yelled while running towards the door.

Camila ignored both of them, jumped in her convertible and sped off.

***End of Flashback***