Decisions

***Hannan Penthouse, Los Angeles, CA***

They had arrived a little after 1am at Amber's home. It was beautiful, modern and had a panoramic view of Los Angeles. It was everything a 27-year-old actress could want, if not more.

Lauren sat on a chair, hunched over with her hands pressed together, as her fingertips grazed her lips. Her thoughts on the brown-eyed brunette she left behind as she stared out the floor to ceiling windows, green eyes exploring the cold city that was lit up.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" Amber called from the kitchen.

Lauren didn't answer.

"Lauren, did you hear me?" She asked her tone aggressive as she slammed a glass onto the counter top. The blonde made her way towards the brunette who was still staring out the window.

"What? No I'm fine; thanks." Lauren responded not taking her eyes off the view in front of her.

"What's going on with you?" Amber asked looking down at Lauren who remained on the chair, "I leave for a few days and I come back and it's like you’re a ghost." She said as she crossed her arms, looking at the green-eyed girl who had her eyes closed, leaning back.

++ Flashback: 8 1/2 years ago ++

"Camila, you're crazy! It's freezing!" The older brunette emphasized as she watched the younger girl open the door to the balcony of the apartment they were staying at in New York City. "Simon is going to kill you if you get sick."

Lauren said the last part in her normal tone. Amused by what the free spirited girl was doing, she actually didn't want her to come back inside.

"Lo, come out here! Now!" She said in a demanding way as she pouted.

It made the older brunette walk outside instantaneously. She couldn't resist Camila, let alone when she pouts her lips.

"Don't you dare!" Green eyes glared towards the shorter brunette with a snowball in her right hand, her lips pulling into a smile.

Lauren ran towards Camila and quickly wrapped her arms around the younger girl so she wouldn't be able to throw the snowball at her; they both laughed uncontrollably falling to the floor, fighting for dominance.

Lauren won.

"Nice try Camz," she said as she straddled Camila to the balcony floor both hands pinned and both out of breath.

They're breathing became normal as soft green eyes glared down into bright brown eyes.

"Lo it's snowing!" The younger girl beamed as Lauren turned her eyes to the sky, following a snowflake that danced back and forth all the way down as it landed on Camila's bottom lip.

Lauren looked into sparkling brown eyes before leaning down and placing a kiss on the younger girls full lips. It was cold for just a split second, but once the snowflake melted in between their lips that crashed together, Lauren felt the warmth from Camila's full lips caressing her own. She felt arms wrap around her neck to deepen the kiss as the snow fell around them. Lauren lightly bit and tugged on Camila's bottom lip before slightly pulling away and peppering the brown-eyed girl with kisses to the side of her cheek, to her ear.