A Good Morning

***One Week Later: Cabello Residence, Newport Coast, CA***

Camila was gently awakened by the sun's rays that penetrated through the floor to ceiling windows as it caressed her entire naked body; warmth taking over every part of her exposed flesh as she unhurriedly flickered her eyes open. Her light brown eyes naturally constricted when met with the sun's bright beams. She propped herself up, holding both arms in the morning air, stretching them as she let out a feeble yawn. The corner of her lips tugged to her eyes as her stare landed on the fair-skinned girl lying next to her. She moderately snickered at the fact that the older brunette had hogged the covers, but only covered her bottom half, leaving her smooth bare back exposed. She surveyed the girl that slept on her front side, while the right side of her face gently rested on the pillow with her arms down her sides. Brown, loving, orbs admired the beautiful, porcelain-skinned body next to her that softly moved rhythmically along with her breathing. Camila's heart swelled taking in the sight next to her, from her milk chocolate locks that draped over her right shoulder, partially caressing her naked back to her lips that slightly parted while she slept, to her smooth back that the sun kissed, making it warmer than it naturally was already. She smiled as she pushed back a few stray hairs off of Lauren's face, revealing tiny freckles that were barely noticeable and her eyelashes that naturally curled; she was beautiful, even in her sleep. She lightly bit her bottom lip as she continued to examine the natural beauty, not believing her vision at times, as she was taken aback by the girl next to her. Yes, she took in every little detail that laid next to her; encompassing her in it's entirety. She was definitely in love with Lauren; it was irrefutable.

She is so breathtaking even in her sleep; I am so in love with this girl.

Camila tenderly stroked Lauren’s face with the back of her fingers; porcelain skin radiated heat to her fingers, throughout her entire body with just a simple touch.

She bent down to place her eager lips against the sleeping girl’s earlobe, gently kissing it. “Loooo.” She whispered, almost soundlessly before planting another kiss, but this time on the older brunette’s nude shoulder, leaving her lips to linger, causing the older girl to whimper, still with her eyes closed.

“mmmhhhmm,” Lauren faintly let out as she turned over, her eyelids fluttering open, unveiling, scintillating green eyes, inducing the younger brunette to smile from ear to ear.

Camila brushed her lips against warm, plump lips, “Good.” Peck. “Morning.” Peck. “Babe.” Peck.

Lauren’s lips pulled to her eyes, her face resembling that of a child on Christmas morning, “good morning is an understatement.”

She grabbed Camila, prompting her to straddle the green-eyed beauty, placing her knees on either side of Lauren’s body as their lips meshed together fervidly. The fair-skinned girl settled her hands on the brown-eyed beauty’s waist, gripping her naked flesh with her fingers as they continued to kiss intensely, lips molding as if vital for each other’s survival. Lips unwillingly surrendered as oxygen became imperative for both girls. Camila cupped Lauren’s face with both hands, staring into shimmering bright green eyes, her own brown orbs expressing emotion. She bent down to kiss the girl beneath her, their lips grazing one another passionately.

*** Recording Studio, Burbank CA***