Last Night

Dylan hopped in the limo as he stared at his best friend in silence. He began to notice that their surroundings weren't that of what they normally would see going from LACMA to his home.

"Laur, this isn't the way to my house." He finally broke the silence as green eyes went from staring out the window to meet his.

"I changed my mind." She shrugged.

"Where exactly are we going?" He perked up an eyebrow as he watched her open a bottle of alcohol, Jamison to be exact and chug it down.

"The Red Room." She said with a smile as she scooted closer and handed him a bottle of patron. "Hey, I'm single, we're in our twenties, fuck going home!" She said raising her bottle as Dylan shrugged his shoulder as he held his bottle of patron up as she held her bottle of Jamison.

Fuck feelings. Fuck emotions. Fuck love. I don't care. I don't care, after this bottle I REALLY won't care. Fuck Derek!

Lauren was filled with anger at the thought of Camila talking to Derek, laughing at whatever he was saying, him giving her a peck on the cheek, posing for pictures. His hand on the small of her back; she was disgusted. She wanted to drown out her feelings more than anything and hey, she's been doing okay without Camila for the last 6 years, so she wanted to do the one thing that numbed her feelings for the brown-eyed girl...at least temporarily.

Fuck that! Feelings never helped anyone out anyways! No need!

"To our twenties and to not giving a flying fuck!" Lauren's lips pulled to a smirk, the porcelain skinned girl was clearly a little tipsy and running on heightened emotions.

"To living the life!" Dylan said with a smile before they both clanked their bottles together and chugged down what seemed to be a couple more shots worth of liquor.

***The Next Morning, 9AM***

Shit, where the hell am I?

Lauren popped her head up from the pillow she was sleeping on as she slowly opened her eyes. She could smell the disgusting odor of body sweat, alcohol and sex.

What the hell did I do last night?

She thought to herself as she grabbed her head in pain. She quickly got up and began to put her clothes back on that were all over the place but in sight. The girl she had apparently slept with was still knocked out and she was very thankful for that. She walked into the bathroom, phone in hand.

"Dylan, I need you to send a ride to pick me up." She whispered.

"Where the hell are you? God Laur! You disappeared on me last night!" He yelled, but in a whisper

"I don't wanna talk about it right now." She said as she glanced at the sample soaps on the bathroom. "I guess I'm at the Hilton in L.A."

"Alright, the car will be there in a few minutes." He continued to whisper.

"Okay, I KNOW why I'M whispering...why the heck are YOU whispering?" She asked confused.

"Laur."

"I'm waiting," she responded tapping her fingers lightly on the sink counter.

"Mila's here waiting for you." He whispered in an urgent tone.

"What?"

SHIT.

"She felt bad about last night and came to surprise you this morning." His whisper softer.

Lauren felt her stomach turn and her heart ache. She was still angry about last night, but to do THIS, Lauren felt like a shitty person.

Pull it together Jauregui.

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her you needed some time alone so you slept in your house in Malibu and that you'd be here soon."

"Thanks Dylan." she said as she closed her eyes for a few seconds, taking in deep breaths. "Hey Dylan..."

"Yea?"

"Make sure the driver brings me a change of clothes and some aspirin. I'll see you soon."

"Alright, no prob, but I won't be here Laur, I have a meeting with my new band."

"Okay, I'll see you later then."

The entire ride back to the house, Lauren kept contemplating on exactly WHY Camila was there to see her. She had an inkling, but she still didn't know. The older brunette's anger had finally calmed down and waking up next to, quite honestly, she didn't know who she woke up next to and it made her feel guilty.

What did I do? You KNOW what you did.

Lauren planted her face in her hands shaking her head back and forth.

Why do I make impulsive, stupid decisions when I'm angry? WHY? It's fine, it'll a be fine, just hear Camila out and go from there.

She took a deep breathe before changing into the clothes Dylan had sent. She popped a mint in her mouth, sprayed some body spray on herself and ran her hands through her hair.

***Lasner Residence, Brentwood, CA 10AM***

Lauren quietly opened the door and headed towards the living room to see the girl that she loved so much sitting on the couch, reading the morning paper.

"Hey Camz," she said leaning against the wall, admiring her from a few feet away.

Camila jumped to her feet and ran towards the older brunette throwing her arms around her neck and placing a needing kiss on her lips.

"I'm so, so, so, sorry about last night Lauren. Can you forgive me?" She said as she placed her forehead against the older girl's; hopeful brown eyes stared into Lauren's.

"Uh, yeah, yeah of cour-course." She stuttered out with a half smile.

I. AM. A. TERRIBLE. PERSON.

Camila tiptoed to brush their lips together once again. "Yeah? You forgive me?"

"Yeah." Lauren breathed out.

She could feel her stomach physically hurt as if someone was taking two hands and twisting her insides as if trying to dry a towel.

"I didn't even think about your feelings and how it would affecttt---" before Camila could finish the green-eyed beauty pulled her into an eager kiss.

Their lips caressed one another aggressively as Lauren's strong arms pulled the younger girl closer to her body, as she tightly wrapped her arms around her waist. She was eager to stop her from apologizing because the reality of the situation...Camila didn't do anything wrong and Lauren slept with some random girl out of anger, impulse and lets face it, a SHIT TON of alcohol.

They finally parted as both girls were panting for air. "Come here." Camila said intertwining their fingers and dragging Lauren towards the kitchen.

Her eyes grew wide when she saw that Camila had made her breakfast.

"I made you coffee too and I picked those flowers out myself." She said proudly as she smiled into Lauren's green eyes.

"I don't know what to say Camz." Lauren could feel her heart racing and it wasn't the good kind of racing.

She felt guilty.

"Don't say anything," Camila said pulling a chair out for her, flashing her a goofy face and gesturing for her to sit down.

Lauren sat down as Camila stood behind her, her arms around her neck, bending down to kiss her on the cheek before resting her chin on Lauren's shoulder.

Lauren was physically sick; she felt nauseas. She seriously thought she was going to throw up before taking a bite of anything.

I know we're not officially together but I FUCKED UP. Camz can't find out about what happened last night. She can't.

Lauren grabbed both of Camila's hands that dangled in front of her as her arms wrapped around her neck and brought it to her lips and placed a kiss on them.

I don't deserve you.