25;

I laughed, "Jack, if you bring me home within the next week, I promise to you that I'll act like I didn't know what happened to you and you won't get in trouble, just as long as you promise to never use another girl, like you used me."

"He did use another girl," I heard a firmilar voice say from behind Jack. I looked up at the girl.

"Emily?"

________________

Tears poured down my face as I saw my best friend standing in front of me. I ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug I have ever given anyone in my life.

After I minute or two I pulled away to look at her.

"H-how'd you get here?"

She looked past me at Jack, "Jack he uh.."

I turned around to face him, "That business trip? You promised me you weren't doing what you did to anyone else! How could you, Jack? You knew that I never wanted anything bad to happen to Emily, nothing. And you told me that you weren't kidnapping anyone, y-you lied to me! Fuck you, Jack!" I yelled as I continued to cry.

"Arabella, please!" He begged, he was crying still too.

I shook my head, "We have to get out of here," I cried, looking back at Emily.

"N-no, you can't leave me, baby girl. I-I need you."

I took Emily's hand and I lead her upstairs to Jack and I's room.

*Jack's POV*

Watching Arabella walk away was enough to rip me apart inside.

I really messed up.

"FUCK!" I yelled, slamming my fists into the counter that sent in awful sensation up my arm. I fell back onto the floor and cried to myself.

What would my fans think if hey saw me right now? What would my parents think?

_______________

I woke up to a stabbing feeling in my stomach.

I was lying on the kitchen floor, a half bottle of Hennessy sitting next to me. Jj was standing above me, looking down at me in disappointment.

"Get up, Gilinsky. Stop being a little bitch. You knew this was going to happen at one point. I told you from the start that this was a bad idea, didn't I? Now look at you. You're a mess. I mean for real, you have vomit all over you shirt."

I looked down and saw dried vomit all over my shirt. I ripped it off and threw it across the kitchen, "What the hell did I do, man?"

Jj shook his head, "You were hurting and you saw an opportunity to let go of that pain. I don't think there's anything you could do to change her mind now, she called her parents last night."

I felt tears start to fall down my cheeks again. Damn, I am being a little bitch. I grabbed the bottle of Hennessy and took a sip, "I need to talk to her. You don't understand what it would do to me to lose that girl. I need her, Jack."

He nodded, "I know you do, G. And I do see how happy you are when you are with her. If I could change this situation to make it okay for you, you know I would. But you sitting here working on a bottle and avoiding your issues is not going to fix anything. Get off your ass and go up there."

"Do you not get it? She doesn't want to be with me! I kidnapped her, forced her into loving me so I could feel complete, and told the biggest lie I ever could and broke a promise while doing so."

"You're right, you did do those things," A soft voice said behind me.

"Arabe-"

"I've gone through breakups, lost family members, broke bones, but nothing ever hurt me as much as you have. Jack, you were the worst thing that has ever happened to me. And yet, I still love you with everything I have in me. Somehow, you have made me feel more me than anyone has ever had before. You took me to places I've always wanted to go and have given me experiences that I never want to forget. I hate you so much, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky that I think I might just be in love with you."

I stood up and pulled her into me, kissing her. She loved me.

I finally felt it.

She pulled away and looked into my eyes, tears were streaming down her cheeks.

I shook my head and wiped her tears away with my thumb, "What can I do to fix this, baby girl? Anything at all..."

"I called my parents last night. They want me to come home, Jack. I missed my senior prom, my graduation, all my lasts with my class. I will never see those people again. High school is supposed to be the best four years of your life and you took that away from me. I told them that I needed an escape and decided to go out to California where I met you. I told them it was only supposed to be for a week so that I could clear my mind. I told them I ran away again, this time with you to Australia. And do you now how ridiculous I sounded when I told them I had you fly out Emily too? Jack, I'm lying now because of y0u. Do you see what you did to me?"

"I am so sorry, Arabella. I love you. I really really love you. What can I do to fix this? Anything at all, really."

"That's what I'm trying to say, Jack. There is nothing we can do. I lied to my parents and said that Emily and I were fine. If I leave you, I will never stop thinking about how much I want to be with you. Even though I miss my family and friends like hell, I can wait until my tour stop to see everyone. Maybe you can meet everyone that way, too. They would love you, babe."

"So, you staying?"

She nodded, kissing me again.

"Yeah, yeah. That's great in all. But a video of you guys together at the show last night got out. It's trending in the US," Jj spoke up, staring down at his phone.

Arabella walked over to him and looked at his phone, "missing teen girl from Providence found with celebrity, Jack Gilinsky, in Australia after concert."

"Wha- what does this mean?" Arabella asked, looking up at me.

"It means they know that Jack kidnapped you," Jj said quietly.

_______________

Nobody is going to read this especially since I haven't updated in 2 years. But the other night I was reading through my old stories and the way I left this really bothered me.

So if you are reading this, thank you, you're a real one.

I'm not editing this (like I have any other chapter I've written lmao) because I just want to update something.

Maybe I'll update again soon?