8;

GUYS DHUSSNAINSOS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K ON THIS STORY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

I'm thinking of deleting this story though... Should I?

*3 Days Later*

Jack tugged at my earbuds as the car came to a stop.

"We're here." He exclaimed.

I smiled, locking my phone.

Looking out my window, I saw a huge and beautiful house. (photo above) Very Cali, very nice.

I got out and grabbed my luggage from the back of Nate's car.

I followed Jack to the door as a girl came running outside.

She ran over to JJ and jumped into his arms.

"That's Abby, Jack's girlfriend. She's really sweet you'll love her." Jack told me as I followed him up the stairs of the huge house.

"Here's our room." He smiled dropping his bags on the huge California King sized bed.

"Our room?" I asked looking for another bed or even couch.

"Yeah we're sharing. There's not enough space in the house for us all to have our own rooms. But chill I'll keep my space." He said putting his hands in the air.

Like I don't have enough of him.

I groaned and put my bags down before I started unpacking.

"So this is Abby's house?" I asked curiously.

"You know for someone that's not suppose to ask questions, you sure do ask a lot of them." He chuckled as he walked out from the walk-in closet.

"It's my house. The house we stayed at in Providence is my parent's house. This is my beauty." Jack said patting the wall of the house.

"What's a Rhode Island grown kid like you doing out here in L.A?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Again with the questions." He groaned

"No really. What are you doing in L.A?"

"Well JJ and I's career kind of took off and we decided why not move to L.A."

"I want to hear one of the songs."

He looked at me in confusion. "You seriously want to hear one of them?"

I nodded actually excited to hear his music.

He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him for me to join.

"This is one of my favorites we've put out. It's called Flights and it's about traveling the world with a girl by your side." Jack pressed play on his phone and the melody of the song started echoing through the room.

At the end of the song Jack looked my in the eyes.

"What did you think?"

"Honestly, it was beautiful. It's not like the stuff they play on the radio, which is good because all that music is lame. If that was on the radio you'd be selling out arenas in seconds and-" I was interrupted by the door swinging open.

"Hey do you guys want to join Jack and I by the pool?" Abby asked from the door way?"

"Yeah let us just get dressed." Jack said as she left.

"Put your bathing suit on." He told me.

I walked into the walk in closet and grabbed my bikini.

I slipped it on along with my flip flops, sunglasses, and my cover up. Then I followed Jack out to the backyard.

"This is your pool?" I gasped at the sight of it.

"It is want to go in?" Jack asked before jumping in.

I slipped off my flip flops and poked the water with my toes.

I pulled them away fast.

"It's too cold." I cried to Jack as he got out.

"Come on Arabella it's not that bad."

"Jack do you not feel the water? It's freezing!" He wrapped an arm around my waist making me scream.

"Put me down! Put me down!" He just laughed and jumped into the pool.

I gasped for air before I was all the way underwater, squirming up to the surface.

"I hate you!" I shouted splashing Jack once we both surfaced.

"Come on baby. You know you love me." He said holding out his arms to me.

I rolled my eyes and let out a small giggle. "You wish."

That right there was a mistake.

He tackled me and pulled my underwater with him.

"What's going on out here?" Abby asked once she got outside and Jack and I resurfaced.

I looked at Jack before we started dying of laughter.

______

This is sorta another filler chatper but big things are coming so stay tuned.....

Vote and comment if you enjoyed

                                    ~Brooke