15;

*Arabella's P.O.V.*

We've been in Australia for about two weeks now and it was the most beautiful place in the world.

Our house was right outside Sydney and today we were heading into the city so Jack and JJ can record some new music.

After I was done with my makeup, I met the boys out at JJ's Range Rover.

Once we got the the studio, Jack took my hand and pulled my hand down the hallway of the studio. "We're recording with an upcoming band I think you might like." He told me.

I nodded my head as he lead me to the studio. When he opened the door I almost passed out once I saw who it was,

5 Seconds of Summer

"Holy Shi-"

"Ashton, Michael, Luke, Calum, this is my girlfriend, Arabella."

"Nice to meet you," Michael said smiling to me.

"I'm such a huge fan!" I told them looking at each of them. "I actually had tickets for Sounds Live Feels Live this summer but then Jack kidna- I moved in with Jack and JJ so now I don't think I can." I looked over at Jack who was clenching his jaw.

"I'm sure Jack will let you go. I mean him and Jack are opening up for us after all." Ashton explained.

I let out a squeal making the guys laugh. "I can't wait for this summer!"

________

"Is this shallow love, or is this something real? You make it hard to deal." Jack sang into his mic.

Ashton and Calum stood in the recording room with him and JJ as they recorded their new song Shallow Love. To explain the song a bit easier I'd say it was about fake love and how to know if your love is real or fake.

"So how long have you known Jack?" Luke asked as him, Michael, and I sat in the studio listening to the guys record.

"Uh a few months now." I said remembering the day that I was kidnapped by Jack.

Michael smiled, "Why did you almost say he kidnapped you?"

I felt my face go pale. I looked up at Jack who winked at me as our eyes locked.

"Arabella, did Jack take you away from your family?" Luke asked sounding worried.

"He did, didn't he?" Michael stood up and pulled my wrist. "Come on Arabella, I'm taking you back to your family."

"No Michael I can't! Jack would be so upset. I can't just let him go!"

"He kidnapped you dumbass!" Michael said thumping my forehead.

"I can't go back. He'd come find me again!"

"Wait, didn't you say we were going to your hometown for Sounds Live Feels Live?" Luke asked suspiciously.

"Yeah," I nodded confusingly.

"Well you stay with us through out tour and once we get to your hometown, you make a run for it. You go home. And after tour, we'll turn him and Jack in."

"Are you sure?"

They both looked at me. "Do you want to go home or not?" Michael asked making my eyes start to water.

"That's all I've wanted to do since I left my house that night." I whispered.

"Then that's what we'll do. And until then, this will be our little secret."

__________________

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I hope you like that 5sos is going to help Arabella get home :)

If you have any requests for this story or ideas message me and let me know.

Thank you for reading & have great day!

                                  ❤️Brooke