5;

The picture above has nothing to do with the chapter, I just like it...

***

Athena came over after Jack and I ran our errands.

When she got to our place, she has her mind sat on hanging out with Nate but when she realized he wasn't home she stuck with Jack.

I was up in my room playing piano tiles on my phone when I heard Athena start to talk about me.

"So why'd you kidnap her anyway?"

Jack let out a sigh. "To be completely honest, I don't really know. I was driving home one night and I saw her walking and I fell in love. Don't say there's no such thing as love at first sight because there was with her. I haven't liked anyone like this ever and I felt like if I wanted her I could have her. So I decided I'd just take her. I know it wasn't the right thing, but I truly love her."

So he's just using me basically?

It actually hurt because I think I was actually starting to like him. But what am I talking about? He kidnapped me for crying out loud. Why would I date him?

I went into my closet and grabbed my hoodie before I walked down the long hall of Jack's house before heading down stairs.

Jack and Athena were on the balcony on the back of the house so I had to sneak by them.

Once I got downstairs, I slowly opened the front door and I walking outside.

I wanted to go home. I am going home.

I typed Jack's address into my phone so I can call the cops on him when I get home.

I started running down the street when I heard a car behind me.

I turned around to see Jack's Jeep.

Crap

I started sprinting at the point but that only caused Jack to drive faster.

"HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE!" I screamed hoping someone would here me.

Just then my Jack pulled over and hoped out of his car.

He started running towards me and soon enough he caught me and threw me over his shoulder. Which caused me to scream more.

"That was a bad idea." He said throwing me over his shoulder.

He put me in the trunk of his car and slammed it shut behind me.

I heard him start the engine up again before he got in and started driving back home.

I felt the the car come to stop and the trunk opened seconds later.

He picked me up bridal style and brought up stairs to my room.

He threw me on my bed before he locked my door and grabbed a duffle bag.

"Put all your clothes in here. Don't leave anything behind. We're leaving for Cali tonight." He spoke not even making eye contact.

"I'll be in my room right next door if you need anything."

"I'm sorry." I whispered making him pause in his tracks.

"Don't worry about it. It's just I-"

"I heard what you said about me, Jack. You know, why you kidnapped me." He looked down at his feet.

"You heard that?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah I kind of did." I replied realizing just how awkward this conversation was.

"Oh well uh, meet me down stairs in 20 minutes."

________

"Sammy, Nate, and JJ are taking there own car. You and I are taking my Jeep."

I nodded and followed him outside.

Even though I was being forced to go to California with my kidnapper I was really excited to go there.

I threw my bags in the trunk and sat in the passanger seat next to Jack.

We started driving down the street away and soon we left Rhode Island.

"Want to aux cord?" Jack asked handing me the plug.

Without hesitation I grabbed the cord and plugged my phone in.

"Song requests?"

"Lemme see it," he said takin my phone.

He scrolled through my Soundcloud playlist before stopping on a certain song.

"The fact that you have this song on your phone makes me so proud." He chuckled before My Way by Fetty came on.

"Baby won't you come my wayyyy." We both want at the top of our lungs.

__________

I hope this isn't too confusing...
So I have a lot of ideas and I'm trying to even up to them if that makes sense.

Vote and comment if you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!  ~Brooke