16;

*Arabella's P.O.V.*

I followed Calum down a long sketchy hallway. Everytime I asked him where we were going he'd always say "Shh we're almost there." And after about 20 minutes of walking and seeing spiders I finally got sick of it and I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I finally asked stopping.

"Arabella, come on," Calum whined pulling at my arm, "before they find us."

"Calum, Arabella," I heard Jack yell suddenly. His voice was loud and strong. He was angry.

"Shit, shit, shit." Calum whispered. He started jogging down the hallway, pulling me down with him.

I glanced behind me to see jack running closer towards us. That's when Calum stopped and opened a door.

"RUN!" He yelled pushing me out of the door into the streets of Sydney.

I looked at him confused and that's when he was pulled to the ground.

"Calum!" I yelled running back over to the door.

Jack had his arm wrapped around his neck. He was killing him.

"JACK STOP GET OFF OF HIM." I said trying my best to fight him off."

Jack looked at me, his brown eyes cold. That's when he dropped Calum.

I looked down at him and just the sight of his body told me that he was dead. Calum Hood was dead and I saw him get murdered.

I glanced up at Jack, my eyes filling with tears, "Why would you-"

"Babygirl he was going to let you go. Ain't nobody letting me loose you."

____________

I sat up to see the walls of the studio where I met 5sos.

5sos.

Calum was dead.

Calum.

Jack killed him.

He was going to kill me too.

I started to scream as loud as I can, hoping someone would come find me.

Just then, someone covered my mouth with their hand. "Arabella shhh, they're trying to record." Calum demanded.

Calum?

I turned around to see Calum standing behind me.

"I thought you were dead! Thank god you're alive." I said hugging him tightly.

He hugged me back for a few seconds before pulling back and looking at me confused.

"I was dead? Ohh, you must of had a bad dream while you took your nap." He laughed.

"I took a nap?"

"Yeah, crashed right their on that couch." He said pointing to the couch I was sitting on just moments before.

"Luke wants you to hang out with Maddie by the way. Maddie is his girlfriend but shh the fans don't know." He explained to me.

That's when the person in the chair near the sound board turned around to face me.

Maddie had blonde hair. She wore glasses and a New York t-shirt. She was American, I could tell by her voice when she greeted me.

"Hey, I'm Madison but please don't call me that. Call me Maddie."

"I'll leave you two alone." Calum smirked and walked into the recording room where Jack, JJ, and the rest of his band was.

Maddie smiled at me. "Did I die in your dream too?" She asked.

I blushed and shook my head, "Just a nightmare is all."

"Tell me about it. It's good to talk about your dreams with others."

I shook my head.

"Aww come on Arabella I won't tell anyone. And if it's about you getting kidnapped, I know. Luke told me. I'm going to help you out when we get to your hometown."

I smiled at her, "Calum tried to help me escape in my dream. Jack caught us and killed him. Then he said Babygirl he was going to let you go. Ain't nobody letting me loose you." Just thinking about it sent chills down my back.

Maddie looked at me sympathetically, "It was only a dream Arabella. Don't worry, you'll be home with your family in no time."

I shook my head as I felt tears fall down my cheeks, "if I escape he'll come find me and murder me. Just like he will do to all of you."

___________

Hi I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever but here ya go :)

                                    ❤️Brooke