14;

*Arabella's P.O.V.*

Jack came bursting through my bedroom door nearly scaring me half to death.

"BABYGIRL!" He yelled approaching my bedside.

"What?" I asked flipping over on my back and pecking him on the lips.

"We're moving to Australia!" He exclaimed.

My heart fell. "Wha- why?" I asked not wanting to leave my country. "I don't have a passport with me."

He smirked. "Oh don't worry about a passport. You don't need one when you're with me."

I put my bags in the back of the private jet and sat where the copilot would normally sit.

"So there an aux cord up in here?" I asked looking at all the buttons there was.

"The only music we get on this flight is the sound of Nate complaining. Sorry Hun." Sammy said pressing a button.

"What does that do?" I questioned as I watched walk out of the pilot area.

"Opens the back up. We got a few things to put in there. Stay put." He replied leaving the plane.

I watched out the window and Nate walked out of the house followed by Athena. Athena had a cigarette in her hand, of course.

She dropped it to the ground in front of her and placed a kiss on Nate's neck before finally heading towards the plane.

"ARABELLA WE'RE GOING TO KANGROO LAND GIRL" she shouted sitting in Sammy's seat.

"Yeah I know." I whispered turning away from her.

"Listen if you're upset about being kidnapped I'm sorry." She said.

"I'm not upset. I just miss my family. A lot. I love Jack and all of you guys but I have family and Emily too. I want to be able to see them again. The last time I saw my parents I was happy to be parent free. If I could take back that day and never let this happen I would. Trust me."

She smiled at me. "I know how you feel. These jerks kidnapped me 3 years ago. I was leaving school early one day and I ran into Nate at the gas station. He said he'd give me a ride here and next thing you know, here I am."

"I'm so sorry, Athena I didn't-"

"It's cool Arabella. I hated my life anyway so how much worse could it get?"

"Was Abby kidnapped too?" I asked quietly.

Athena shook her head. "Johnson doesn't feel comfortable with the whole "kidnapping" thing. They grew up together or something. That's why whenever Jack and the gang have to kidnap someone Johnson stays back."

"Who was the last person they kidnapped, me?"

"No actually it was some gi-"

"Ok Athena get out it's time to leave." Sammy said pushing her out of his seat.

The only thing I could think of was who this girl was. And where she was right now.

________

happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had an amazing day. I'm thankful for all of you everyday so thanks for everything.

5 votes and comments for the next chapter.

                         <3 Brooke