21;

Week of Updates- Day 5

*Arabella's P.O.V.*

The show tonight was absolutely incredible. Jack and Jj did amazing. Jack said all he wanted to do was bring me out and introduce him to his fans but he knew he couldn't because he would risk me getting found.

Luke, Mikey, Ashton, and Calum killed it. They sound even more beautiful in person. I'm not going to lie and say that I was calm and mature the whole time because I cried at least 10 times. Ecspecially during Outerspace and Carry On. That was like an emotional roadshow for me.

As soon as the show ended, Jack took my hand and ran out of the venue.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." He smirked.

We ran out to where the tour buses were to meet up with thousands of screaming fans.

Jack imediately dropped my hand and yelled for me to go to the bus. Girls started taking pictures of us.

"Are you guys dating?" One girl asked me.

"Yeah, are you?"

"What's your name?"

"How did you guys meet?"

If I was smart enough, I would have answered there questions so I could go home. But all the attention and my anxiety made me too affaid to. Also, I wasn't ready to leave Jack yet.

I ran onto the bus and climbed up to my bunk.

Then, I shut my eyes and prayed. I prayed that when I opened my eyes that I'd be back in Rhode Island. Back in my own bed.

But, when I opened my eyes, I was still sitting on that bus. And the fans were still screaming outside.

This was my life for now, and I just had to except it.

______________