9;

I woke up in shock to a heavy weight collapsing onto my body.

I opened my eyes to see Jack on top of me.

"Good morning baby girl." He spoke in his raspy morning voice.

I smiled before he pecked my lips.

"What was that for?" I asked as he rolled off of me.

"I felt like it, you have a problem?" He asked with a smirk planted on his face.

I shook my head, "I mean I'm not the type to to lie."

"So you didn't like it?"

"Well it wasn't bad." I hope he knew I was only doing this to mess with his head.

"Get ready, we have a busy day today."
He chuckled chucking a pillow at me before he left the room.

I took a long, warm shower and then I got dressed.

Once done with my routine, I walked down stairs and joined Sammy in the kitchen who was eating pizza.

"Where'd you get that?" I asked pointing to it.

"The fridge help yourself."

I smiled and grabbed a peice from the box.

The best thing I could ask for is cold pizza for breakfast.

"Arabella get in the car." Jack demanded walking into the kitchen.

"What?"

"Come on!"

I looked over at Sammy who just shrugged and continued to eat his pizza.

I followed Jack out to the garage where yet another Jeep sat.

"You like Jeeps?" I asked, a small chuckle escaping my lips.

"I do."

I hopped in the passanger side and sat silently as Jack sped down the street.

"Can I ask where we're going?"

"Here we go with your questions again."

"Well it's not everyday you're kidnapped by some hot guy you've never met before!" I protested.

Jack starred over me with yet another smirk on his face.

What the crap. Did I really just say that?

He put his hand on my thigh and we kept driving down the road.

30 minutes passed and we were still just sitting there in the car. Now, we were driving in the middle of nowhere.
The only thing that was surrounding us were trees.

"This is ridiculous. I want to go home to my pizza." I huffed looking out my window.

Jack pulled over and opened my door for me.

"I used to come here with my sisters during the summer." He said pointing to the lake across the street.

"Your point?"

"I had my best memories here. I was here with JJ when our first song hit number 1 on iTunes. That kiss this morning, it meant something to me." He told me keeping his eyes on the water.

"Arabella this will be another memory right here. I'm making it one." He finally looked over at me.

"There's nothing more that I've wanted more then this. Arabella will you be my girlfriend?" I felt my heart nearly stop at his words.

"Jack I-" I cut myself off.

Dating my kidnapper? How stupid does that sound.

"Yes."

"Did you really just say yes?" He asked surprised.

"I think I did."

He ran up to me and placed a kiss on my lips which I kindly returned.

It might of been stupid, but who said I wasn't?

________________________

"What are you doing?" JJ asked entering the kitchen.

"What does it look like?"

"I don't know I've never seen anyone do something like that before." I rolled my eyes and continued to do the dishes.

"So you and Jack doing well?" He asked helping me wash the plates.

"Yeah, you suprised?"

"No he's really into you." I smiled.

It's been about 2 weeks since Jack asked me out and it's been perfect so far.

We always did cute couple things and we took stupid pictures together.

The best part?

I could trust him with things and there was never anything weird between us. (Except the whole kidnapping thing of course.)

"So I was thinking we ca-"

"ARABELLA?" I looked at JJ who was just interrupted by Jack as he loudly entered the kitchen.

"Can I help you?"

"Sammy, Nate, and I need to go on  a business trip so you'll have to stay here with JJ, Athena, and Abby." He told me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Aww when do you leave?" He looked over at the stairs just as Nate and Sammy coming down the stairs with many luggages and what looked like an empty body bag.

"Please don't tell me you're kidnapping someone."

I continued to watch Sammy and  Nate struggle with the the luggage. Just then Nathan dropped a luggage which smacked Sammy on the head and made him stumble down the rest of the stairs.

Jack shook his head in disapproval before answering my question. "Baby girl I promise Im not." He whispered kissing my lips.

"Let's go Jack." Nate called from the garage.

"I'll see you in a few days. Ok?" Jack pushed my hair behind my ears and looked into my eyes. Gosh I didn't want him to go.

He flashed me a weak smile and left.

________

A small plot twist is coming next chapter.....