13;

Hey guys! I have a new story called "Serene" which is a Nate Maloley, Nash Grier, & Matt Espinosa Fanfiction. If  you're interested in any of them it would mean a lot to me if you check it out :) thank you so much!

Enjoy;

*Jack's P.O.V.*

I set up my computer to show a slide show of my ideas on a plain wall in my office.

Sammy sat in a chair spinning around in circles and JJ was writing the rap for a new song we were working on. We were just waiting on Nate. He was suppose to be taking care of Em-

"I'm here. She's in the closet. You know the one in the garage." He informed us taking a seat next to Sammy.

"Why the hell would you put her in the closet?" JJ asked him chucking his pencil at his head.

"Ow," Nate pouted rubbing his head which the pencil sucessfully hit. "And because I didn't think we wanted Arabella to find her."

I shook my head and stood in front of them.

"Before we start I would just like to inform you all that Nate is really stupid." I spoke loudly making Sammy and JJ clap.

"Anyways, the reason we're here is to talk about Arabella and the kidnappings. We took Emily who lived in the same town and state and they're best friends. There's no doubt that people will panick and start a country wide search. Expecially since my buddy Cam Texas kiddnapped 10 girls last week. My point is, we have to move out of the country."

Nate raised his hand. "Yes Nate?"

"If we have to move out of the country can we move to Florida? I've always wanted to go there." I rolled my eyes and called on JJ who was also raising his hand.

"I say we move to Australia. I mean it's far away and they've got good bands their so they must have good studios for the two of us."

I nodded my head. "That's actually not such a bad idea."

_____________

YAYYY I UPDATED!

What do you guys think about the Australia thing? Do you think they'll go through with it or will something stop them?

Please Vote and comment don't be a silent reader. :)

I hope you all have a great rest of the week. Speak to you soon xx

                             ~Brooke