24;

*Arabella's P.O.V.*

The sound of Jj's voice kept ringing inside my head.

You're lucky kid

I ran my fingers through my hair and walked over to my fridge. I grabbed the carton of orange juice out of the fridge and poured it out into a glass.

I took a sip and turned around to face the rest of the kitchen.

Now that Jack knows, he'll never let me go home.

Feeling like I was going to vomit, I poured the rest of the juice down the drain.

"Do you love him?"

I jumped at the sudden voice behind me. I turned around to see Maddie standing behind me looking upset.

"What?"

"Do you love him?"

I blinked and put my glass down, "Who?"

She laughed, "don't play dumb, Arabella, Jack."

"Oh.." I looked down at the tiled floor. I didn't want to lie. I knew deep down inside I did not love him.

Yes, he makes me happy and yes I love when he's around but he still took me from my family. I could never forgive him for that. I could never love someone for that.

"No," I spoke hesitantly.

She nodded, "I'm sorry."

"What?"

She would pull a mic out of her shirt and drop it to the ground. A tear from her eye as she did so.

"Maddie.."

She shook her head as Jack walked into the room, "Leave, Madison."

She nodded scared. She cringed as he called her that. I knew she hated people using that name. I watched as she walked out.

Jack slowly approached me, "You never loved me?"

"Jack, I-"

He shook his head, "Arabella, don't. This is a yes or no question. Did you ever love me, or not?"

I looked up into his big brown eyes. They had hurt and sadness written all over them. I couldn't tell if he actually was hurt or if he was just a really good actor.

"I don't know,"

"How don't you know?" He'd ask, his voice cracking.

"You took me from my family, Jack. If that never happened and we met some other place, at some other time, of course I'd love you. I would love you with everything I have. But I can't. Not you, not ever. This is a shallow love. You don't really love me. You just saw me walking all alone one night and thought of me as innocent bate. You buy me all these nice things, take me to all these nice places, give me the opportunity to meet my idols, all to take advantage of me. And to think you actually loved me."

"Babygirl no I-"

"Don't babygirl me. Please just don't."

"Arabella, I was not taking advantage of you. I was doing these things for you because I really do love you." He was crying at this point.

I laughed, "Jack, if you bring me home within the next week, I promise to you that I'll act like I didn't know what happened to you and you won't get in trouble, just as long as you promise to never use another girl, like you used me."

"He did use another girl," I heard a firmilar voice say from behind Jack. I looked up at the girl.

"Emily?"

_____________

Hiiiii 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

I'm sorry I haven't updated since August 😬 I've been doing a lot lately and I've kind of fell behind on updating.

thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed :)