12;

"Jack how could you?" Arabella screamed at me. "How could you?" She had tears pouring out of her eyes as did I.

"Baby girl I'm s-"

"DON'T CALL ME BABY GIRL I WANT TO GO HOME RIGHT NOW."

"You are home," I reassured her brushing my hand up and down her arm.

"My actual home," she spat throwing my hand off of her. "Where my mom and dad are."

Emily sat behind us looking at Arabella with widen eyes.

"You can't."

"Why Jack? Because you'll get arrested and I never really loved you?" She told me before storming out.

I sat up trying to catch my breath. We
were still on the jet.

Thanl gosh, it was just a dream.

"Guys we need to go home. Right now."

"Where do you think we're going stupid?" Nate asked chucking a wrinkled up In and Out bag at my head.

"Where did you get this?" I asked chucking it back at him.

"We stopped when you were sleeping smart one." Sammy said still steering the jet.

"You didn't get me anything? I can fire the both of you, you know!" I slammed my head back causing a sharp pain to go through my body.

"We got you a burger but I ate it," Nate explained.

"I swear I will kill you." I threatened him pulling a gun out of my pocket.

"Woah chill!" He said surrendering.

"Chill? You want me to chill?" I've had the worst life ever and what do you do? You sit around eating and making out with Athena right?" I asked holding the gun to his head.

"Hey calm down boss." Sammy told me making me sit back in my seat.

"When we get home we're having a serious meeting."

______

"JACK!" Arabella yelled running into my arms.

"Hi sweetheart." I chuckled hugging her back.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." I responded.

*Nate's P.O.V.*

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way." I said to Emily wrapping her legs around a hair with duct tape.

"What is the point of this?" She asked confused.

"I'm going to put tape on your mouth too if you don't shut your trap." I said smacking her.

She screamed making me tape her mouth.

"Shut up! Do you want someone to hear you?" She nodded making me roll my eyes.

"I'm going to put you in the closet because I have a meeting." I told her tying her hands behind her back with a rope.

"If you disobey me or try and excape there will be some serious punishments coming your way."

She rolled her eyes which made me slap her once again.

I lifted the chair up and put it in a big  utility closet that Jack has in his garage. I locked it and put the key in my pocket so nobody could get in there except me. By nobody I mean Arabella.

_____

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter might be really confusing but it will make sense next chapter.

Thank you for reading and please please please vote and comment! It encourages me to write more.

Also if you don't already follow my Vine @ Zayum Imagines. We just reached 10k so thank you so so so much for that ❤️

Ok talk to you soon!

                              ~Brooke :)