18;

Week of Updates- Day 2

*Arabella's P.O.V.*

"How do I look?" I asked Maddie as I put on the dress Jack picked out for me to wear on our date night tonight.

"Damn girl, you're hot." She complimented making me giggle.

"Thanks," I replied, moving into the bathroom to touch up my makeup.

"So here's the spy camera. Calum and I have made it so we can have live audio and video recording. So please don't do anything like..well, keep it PG."

I laughed, "Will do."

She helped me set up the spy cam and then we walked down into the living room.

"Damn," Jack said approaching me and pulling me into his arms.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the cheek with his soft lips, "You ready?"

I nodded as he took my hand. Before we left the house, I took one last look at Maddie. She winked and I lightly smiled and followed Jack.

"I'm excited for tonight." He with a smirk.

"What's with that smirk, Mr. Gilinsky?" I giggled as he opened the Jeep door for me.

"PG!" Maddie whisper, shouted through the ear peice of the spy cam.

Jack got into the driver's seat and pulled out of the driveway.

The car ride was full of Jack and I singing songs to eachother. The best part was when he serenaded me with Sunday Candy.

I'll tell you one thing for sure, that boy can sing.

Once we pulled up to the restuarant, Jack got out of the door and opened the door for me, "My lady." He said reaching his hand out for me.

I grabbed onto his hand and let him walk me into the resturant.

The place we were eating at was probably the fanciest place I've ever been to. I felt bad that Jack was bringing me to a place like this but he said he could handle the whole money situation. I mean the kid was rich after all.

"Reservations for Gilinsky," Jack told the waiter.

He smiled at us and grabbed two menu's before leading Jack and I to our booth.

Once we got their, Jack tipped the waiter and we sat in the booth. We sat across from eachother and I looked up at him.

Gosh, was he beautiful. His lovely brunnet hair was in a messy style. He wore a tux and he the whole time I starred at him as he looked through the menu. He was so focused, wow was I in love.

"He kidnapped you, Arabella." Calum said through the ear peice.

Man, I never thought my favorite celebrity would be telling me something that I couldn't cope with. Why did Jack have to kidnap me? Why couldn't we like meet at the mall or something.

I starred at him more now, I took in every little detail of him as I did. His jawline, his eyebrows, his shoulders. How could someone so beautiful be so bad.

"Babe, look at the menu." He chuckled keeping his eyes on his own.

I looked down at my menu and began skimming through it. Everything was so goddamn expensive.

"Ready to order?" A waitress asked us walking over to the table.

I looked over at Jack who looked at me. I knew he could tell by looking at me what I was thinking.

"Yes we are. I'll get the chicken fried steak with a side of a double baked potato. Please make sure it's double baked. And my fine lady here will have-"

"I'll have the chicken ceasar salad." I said pointing to where it was in the menu.

"Are you sure that's all you want?" Jack asked.

I nodded.

The waitress took our menus and walked away.

"Sooo,"

"So, kidnapping," I said throwing Jack totally off gaurd.

"Let's not talk about my job here." He whispered.

"I thought the music was you're job. Does that mean you've kidnapped someone else, Jack?"

"Woah, Arabella calm down."

"Answer me!"

"Why would I kidnap someone else?"

"Why would you kidnap me in the first place? You just saw me walking down the street one night and decided to pick me up? Is that you plan? To use me then send me only to find a new unfortunate girl to do the same thing to?"

"Arabella calm down," Maddie told me.

I took a deep breath as Jack looked at me in shock.

"No, Maddie this good," Calum told her.

"Is that what you think of me? I don't go around kidnapping girls to screw over! If that's what you think, then why did you agree to dating me in the first place?"

"Jack I-"

"No Arabella, really? Let's just go home."

"What about the food?" I asked as he got up and started walking towards the main entrance.

"Jack!" I yelled running after him.

I got outside to see he was already in the jeep and he was starting it up.

I climbed in the passanger's seat as Jack started driving.

The ride was silent. The radio was off and we didn't say anything. That was until we pulled onto our street.

"Jack I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said back there."

"Lying won't help." Calum reminded me.

"I know." Jack replied not taking his eyes off the road as he clenched his jaw and continued to drive.

What am I getting myself into?

____________________

The tension omf. 😂