22;

Week of Updates- Day 6

*Arabella's P.O.V.*

"Arabella, run!" Maddie yelled as Jack came running after me.

My mom and dad were in their car waiting for me. I told them I had to say my goodbyes before I could go with them and that if they were to come get me, Jack would flip out so I'd leave during him JJ's set.

That plan didn't work, somehow Jack had found out and left in the middle of "Shallow Love" to come get me back.

"ARABELLA!" Jack yelled picking up speed.

I dialed my Dad's number on my phone as I tears went flying off my face.

"ARABELLA WHAT'S WRONG?" He yelled into my ear.

"I can't go, I-"

Jack ripped my phone away from my ear and smashed it on the ground in front of me.

"Nope you ain't getting away from me." He smirked covering my mouth as he walked me back inside of the show.

I woke up in a puddle of sweat. I tried to move but Jack's grip was too tight around me. He was like dead weight when he slept which made it that much worse.

I pushed him off of me just enough to slip away.

I ran into Calum's room quietly and grabbed the spy cam and all of it's equipment. Jack cannot know anything and neither can the cops.

Once I got all the equipment, I went into the garage with all of the stuff and grabbed a sledge hammer.

"Arabella, what are you doing?" I heard a raspy voice say from behind me.

Crap, Jack.

"Oh, hey babe," I said awkwardly as I hit the hammer behind my back.

"What are you doing?" He asked again.

"I uh-" he walked over to me and gently moved me aside to see the spy cam.

"What's this?"

_______________

:))