19;

Week of Updates- Day 3

*Arabella's P.O.V.*

"Babygirl," A raspy voice whispered in my ear, the person that the voice belonged to shook me slightly.

I opened my eyes to see Jack standing next to the bed. He looked tired but I could tell exactly why he was here.

"Time to leave?" I asked sitting up.

He nodded, "You have like 10 minutes to get ready, I already packed your things."

"You're the best," I kissed him and went into the bathroom.

I did my normal morning routine and got dressed. Then, I went downstairs to the car where everyone was.

Today, was the first part of the Jack and Jack and 5sos show. We were headed over to the arena for sound check.

________

"Where should I put this?" Nate asked walking in with a heavy box above his head.

Jj looked at him in confusion, "What's in that?"

"What do you think?"

Jj and I looked at eachother, "Drugs."

Jj pointed to a corner of the room and Nate sent the box down. After that, he came back in with 3 other boxes to stack on those.

I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. I took my phone out and went on Candy Crush since I was only aloud to download games and any contact with an outside source was blocked from my phone.

"OW HELP!"

"NATE!"

I turned off my phone and looked to see Nathan laying under a giant spotlight.

I ran over to him just as everyone else did.

"Call 911!" Athena demanded tossing her phone to Ashton.

______________________

man.