17;

Week of Updates- Day 1

*Arabella's P.O.V.*

"Where do you want to go first, the whole day is yours babe," Jack said kissing my cheek.

I blushed and looked around the city as we drove down the street in the back of a taxi.

"I would love to go the Queen Victoria Building. My dad and I have always talked about going there." I told Jack.

He smiled down at me, "Then that's where we shall go. You heard the lady, bring us to the Queen Victoria Building!"

The taxi driver took a left turn and about 10 minutes later, Jack was paying him and we were walking up toy the building.

"How was your day, baby?" Jack asked me as I rested my head in his lap. We went sight seeing and ate a classy dinner in Sydney today. It was probably the best day of my life and I didn't want it to end.

"It was amazing, thank you, love." I replied causing him to kiss my lips.

"Anything for you."

Jack told the taxi driver the address of Calum, Luke, Mikey, and Ashton's place which was about 20 minutes away.

"I'm taking a nap." I informed Jack and shut my eyes.

The last thing I remember was him running his fingers through my hair.

"Aw cute, carrying her inside," I heard a firmilar voice say.

I opened my eyes to see Luke standing there waving at me like an idiot. Jack was holding me and were inside the 5sos house.

Life goals right there.

I waved back at him as Jack put me down.

"Um, Cal and Maddie need you upstairs. Something about a Top Secret Plan?" Luke said confused even though he totally knew about the plan.

"What plan?" Jack asked.

I shook my head, "I don't know, I probably should go see though."

I ran upstairs where Mikey was standing. "That way," he whispered pointing towards a long hallway.

"Thanks," I said walking down the hallway and into the door at the end of it.

When I opened the door, Ashton ran out and slammed the door. I looked up to see Calum and Maddie smiling at me, Calum had a white board in his hand.

"What's his problem?" I asked them, referring to Ash.

Calum shook his head, "Sit."

I sat down and looked up at my two new friends who both had evil smirks on their faces, "What's going on?"

"We set up a spy cam. You know, to watch and make sure Jack doesn't pull anything funny. It isn't done yet though but once it we can see everything and talk to you with Jack knowing. Then, when we get to your state, we can bring the evidence to the cops and get Jack locked up!" Maddie exclaimed as if she just found the cure for Cancer.

"Maddie-" I said feeling really guilty.

"What's wrong?" They both questioned in sync.

"I don't want him to be locked up. I just want to go home and forget about it."

"What if he comes back for you? You said he kidnapped you right outside your house, what if he goes back their and kidnaps you again. Or what if he kidnaps someone else?" Calum pleaded, having a very good point.

"He's a criminal, Arabella." Maddie pointed out.

They were right. I might love Jack but what he did was wrong on more than one level.

"How does this thing work?"

__________