2;

I opened my eyes to find myself tied up to a chair in a pitch black room.

My first thought was to scream for help which failed because my mouth was covered with duck tape.

"Goodmorning sunshine." A tattooed covered man said approaching me with a smirk.

"Promise me you won't scream if I take off the duck tape." I nodded not wanting to argue with him.

He pulled it off fast which left my lips sore.

"I'll go grab your daddy." He said
walking out of the room.

My daddy? They have my dad?

I heard a knock on the door and it slowly creaked open.

"Hey babygirl, long time no see." The same firmilar raspy voice that kidnapped me whispered in my ear.

"What do you want from me." I asked trying to hold back my sobs.

"My name is Jack." He told me ignoring my question.

"What do you want from me?" I asked a little louder.

"My first rule, you don't ask any questions. My second rule you do what I say. And all I'm going to say right now is, don't try running away because Arabella Elizabeth Kennedy, you don't know what I'm capable of."

"How do you know my name?"

"Oh baby girl I know everything about you." He smirked running his hands threw his hair.

"Can you stop calling me baby girl please?" I asked annoyingly.

"What did I say about questions baby girl?" Jack smirked making me roll my eyes.

He bent down in front of me and untied my legs.

My first thought was to kick him so that's what I did. Right in the jawline.

"I'll just tie you back up if that's what you want." He rubbed his jaw in pain.

Good

I shook my head and he started untying my hands.

"Let me show you to your room." Jack said tugging at my hand.

I followed him into a big nice house and up a long set of stairs.

At the top of the stairs was a long hallway and at the end of it was a door.

He unlocked the door and sat me down on my bed.

"Here's your room. Don't try to escape because the windows are sealed shut. You have a bathroom through that door and a closet there. I'll see you in the morning.

He closed my door and left me alone with my thoughts.

I had nothing else to do but to cry in that moment. I was never going to see my parents again.

Then I realized I had my phone in my pocket.

Jack was a pretty dumb kidnapper for leaving me with my phone.

I reached into the pocket of my hoodie to find nothing but a little pocket lint.

Okay, maybe he was smart.

I looked around the room for a little while before I began to get sleepy.

I crawled into the big bed in the middle of the room and sunk right in.

Ahh memory foam.

_________

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window.

I went into the bathroom and freshened up before I opened my bedroom door and went downstairs to where I heard Jack's voice.

"Good morning Arabella," he said approaching me.

I gave him a fake smile and watched as he turned back to three guys one I recognized from yesterday.

"Ah, this is JJ, Sammy, and Nate, but you met him yesterday." My eyes met with Nate's as he winked at me which sent me totally off guard.

"Hi, I'm Ara-"

"We know who you are babe, trust me." Sammy said. I swallowed the lump in my throat and wrapped my arm around Jack's.

"Im going to take Arabella out shopping want anything?" Jack asked the guys.

They all shook there heads except JJ who asked for a pack of gum. Out of all the things you could've asked for you ask for gum? Okkkk that makes sense.

Jack led me out to his black jeep. The same one that he kidnapped me in just last night.

He opened the door for me and shut it behind me once I was in. Jeez for a kidnapper he was quite a gentleman.

He got in on the otherside and started pulling out of the driveway and down the street.

"So I know you said I can't ask questions but where exactly are we going?"

"Well I figured you don't want to wear the same outfit for the rest of your life so I decided to get you a new phone to keep in touch with me and only me and some clothes." I nodded as we drove the down th street in silence.

_______

I got home with Jack a few hours later.

I went up to my room and emptied my bags of clothes into my closet.

While going shopping with Jack I noticed he was actually a pretty normal guy.

The phone that he got me buzzed in the pocket of my hoodie so I pulled it out and looked down at it.

Jack\ Get your little butt down here now

I didn't second guess his text. Instead, I went right downstairs to the living room where he was sitting on the couch with JJ.

"You needed me?" I asked him.

He nodded and patted the the seat next
to him. I figured that meant to sit next to him so I sat down and looked up at him.

"When do your parents get back from the cruise?" He asked straight up.

How'd he know about that?

"They come back a week from yesterday. But if they know I've been kidna-"

"Ok so we have a little less than a week here before we move out to L.A." Jack told JJ.

"L.A.? I live in Providence."

"That's the point." JJ said letting out a small chuckle.

"You can go back to what you were doing now." Jack informed me.

I went back upstairs to my room and continued my unpacking.

_____

Hey guys!

I hope you are enjoying so far! I want to keep this sweet and simple but, if you'd like to keep up with me or contact me, follow me on Twitter: espinosaxomaha and on Vine: Zayum Imagines

Thanks for reading! Vote and comment if ya' want :)

~Brooke