41. Oh We Can Learn To Love Again [edited]

Jensen walked back into thehouse as McKenzie looked up from the island as Aspen walked around the island withZeus infront of her.

                Jensen shook his head as hewalked over to them, "Why are y'all in my house?"

                Aspen glanced back at him,"Genevieve said that she came by a few hours ago to drop the kids off and youweren't home."

                Jensen looked back at the door,"Leave, I don't need this."

                McKenzie glared over at him,"You wanna tell us where you have been?"

                "No, I don't need to talk to youboth about something that I already know."

                Aspen glanced back at him, "Whatare you talking about?"

                "I'm talking about the fact thatyou all knew each other. That Genevieve and Danneel grew up with y'all."

                McKenzie glanced over at Aspen.

                "Jensen, Danneel didn't really grow up with us. We all went through different stages." Aspen glanced back at him.

                "But she was in that photo."Jensen said back to them.

                McKenzie shook her head, "She was with us, yes. She was part of the group that went out when Victoria wentout and that was attacked. She was there when he was killed."

                Jensen looked back at her.

                "I know that you wanna know more but there really isn't much I can say."

                "Then tell me something."

                McKenzie crossed her arms, "Of course."

                "Is Victoria actually dead?"

                Genevieve poured some coffeeinto a cup for Jared as she heard Thomas laughing at Shep. Genevieve grabbed the plate of food for Jared as she put it down for him at the table.

                She stood over the table for a moment when she heard everyone come down the steps. She glanced over her shoulder as Thomas and Shep ran into the living room to play with their toys.

                Jared walked over to her, "Are you ok?"

                "Jensen found a photo of us back at home."

                Jared stepped around infront of Genevieve, "What do you mean of us?"

                "He knows that I was with them in training. He knows that I grew up with them. He knows about me and Danneel."

                Jared sat down at the table."You got something stronger than coffee?"

                Genevieve sat down next to him looking at the kids, "I'm trying to put this together but I can't."

                "He knows, who cares, and Victoria would probably be happy that he knows about those years."

                Genevieve glanced back at him,"McKenzie just texted me when you were up stairs. Jensen wants to know if Victoria is even dead."