24. You Don't Know Me and You Don't Wear My Chains [edited]

I looked over at Jensen as it was almost midnight.

I could hear my phone going off as I grabbed one of his shirts and slipped it over me.

Aspen was calling me again.

I answered the call as she was yelling at Zeus, "Hey is everything ok?"

"Your dog is annoying!"

I smiled down at the floor, "I will be home in like 20."

"I have the kid if you wanna stay there tonight."

I glanced over my shoulder as Jensen was moving around in the bed, "Nah, I need Finn to wake up to me being there."

"I'm serious, I have the kid."

I shook my head as I saw Jensen standing at the door with the moonlit playing on his curves of his stomach and arms.

"The kid is asleep but the dog won't shut up!" Aspen yelled as I heard Zeus growling at something.

"I will be home in like 20 to figure out the Zeus situation."

"Can I just give him some whiskey and knock him out?"

"No Aspen, don't drug my dog!"

Jensen laughed at me as I put my phone down, "You are really heading out?"

"I have my kid to get back to." I smiled at him.

Jensen nodded his head as his hand slipped up under the shirt hitting my back.

I glanced back at him, "Why don't you come with me?"

Jensen stopped and looked at me.

"I'm serious, just grab your things."

Jensen glanced back at me as I went for my jeans and shoes. "So just like that, you want me at your house?"

"You have already been there." I said slipping my jeans on.

"When I didn't know who you were."

I smiled back at him, "We have hooked up a few times now Jensen, I think it's safe for you to come over to my place."

Jensen smiled at me as he walked over to me in his room, "I think that is a good idea."

I laughed back at him as he pushed me down on the bed.

Outside the town, I pulled up to the house as I could hear Zeus barking and growling.

I looked over at Jensen as he fixed his bag on his shoulder.

I went for the front door as Aspen was right there.

Zeus kept growling and barking as I walked into the house.

I then saw Finn in Aspen's arms, "When did he wake up?"

"He just did. He was crying and screaming and I think that is what got Zeus all freaked."

I looked back down at Zeus as he was looking at the door. I narrowed my eyes at the door as it was still sitting open. "Aspen, you know my bag?"

Aspen glanced back at me.

"Make sure it's loaded." I said back to her as I took Finn into the kitchen as Jensen followed me into the kitchen.

Jensen glanced back at Aspen as she was out of the room. "Anything I should know about?"

"I don't know yet, I really don't know." I gave Finn his bottle as he looked over at Jensen.

Jensen smiled down at little guy as Finn reached out for him.