Epilogue

Epilogue 

Jess's Pov

"Mommy! Michael and John hit me!" Darcy cry's

"I did not!" Michael  and John yell

Soon enough Madison starts crying. I get up and walk over to Madison's crib, she is only 2 months old. Michael is 6, John is 4, and Darcy is 2.  Its been 7 and a half years since Harry and I got married at age 20. We've had a couple fights, but all the drama died when I found out I was pregnant with Michael. Yawning, I walk to the kids play room.

"Boys, be nice to your sister." I say, "Now come on, time to get breakfast."

"Yay!" They smile running down the stairs.

As I get downstairs, I see Belle and Jack running around the kids. The dogs absolute loved the kids when they were growing up. When I get into the kitchen, the kids are watching Harry cook.

"Kids, did you wake your mother and the baby up?' Harry ask

"We're sorry." They say

I kiss each of there heads, and they run off to the table. I put Madison in her high chair, and go and make her food.

"Good morning beautiful." Harry whispers wrapping his arms around me

"Good morning handsome." I smile turning around to kiss him. 

I give Madison her food, then her bottle. Harry gives the kids there food, and eats his. Once He finishes he takes over Madison, while I eat. After breakfast, I take Madison to the living room to play with her toys, as the kids watch cartoons. I drift back to sleep as I see Harry s walk towards me. 

I feel someone stroking my hair, making me wake up. I open my eyes to see Harry. He's holding Madison, and the kids are coloring. I hear the front door open, and see Nick(6), Will(2), Lucy(4), Tayley(3), Lauren(6), and  Sam(3) run inside. I hear Louis loud mouth, and Niall's laugh.

"Hey lads." Harry smiles

"How are you guys?" Louis asks

"We're good, just relaxing. Wheres the girls?" Harry says

"They went to get Starbucks." Niall smiles

"So what you all up to?" I ask

"The lads and I were thinking of taking a week off and head to LA." Louis smiles

"I don't know lads.." Harry says scratching his neck

"We're here!" Eleanor and Kat smile

They hand me a Starbucks and I'm so glad, because I love Starbucks. 

"Please come." Eleanor begs

"I guess we can go." I say, "I really do need a week off."

Harry looks at me, and he nods. Agreeing with the lads, and getting everything settled.

Once we touch down in LA, The kids get so excited. Louis and El's kids Nick, Lauren, and little Sam squeal. Kat and Nialls kids Will, Tayley, and Lucy jump up and down. Zayn and Perries kids Aaliyah(5), and David(4) just woke up. Liam and Danielle's kids Jordan(2) and Mark (3mon) are asleep. I glance at my kids to see Michael, and John playing with Harry, and Darcy and Madison are asleep.

"I still hate all the paps around the kids." I sigh leaning against Harry. 

"I know babe." He says kissing my forehead

While we are in LA, The boys had some interviews, and couple performances. We took the kids to Sea World, Disney, beaches, and anywhere else we could think of. The kids were having a blast. The girls and I went to the spa one day, and I will only say that I was glad I went. We are at Disney, since its the last day before we leave tomorrow morning. We are watching the fireworks, and the kids faces are my favorite. They look so adorable. As we leave Disney with 4 sleep kids, I couldn't help but smile.

~ 26 years later~

Harry and I were strong as ever, the kids all moved out the house, but still visit when they can. Michael became a soccer player, John is filming his 3 movie, Darcy became a singer, and Madison became a model.  Michael just proposed to Mary, his girlfriend of 3 years. John is dating Hannah, she is filming the same movie as him. Darcy is still single, but has a crush on Sam, Louis' son. Madison is head over heels for Mark, Liam's son. 

"I can now cross this off my bucket list." Harry smiles

"What is that?" I ask

"Growing old with you." He smiles

"We aren't that old!" I laugh

"But, I know I would never leave you." He smiles kissing me

"Neither will I." I smile

__________________________________

The end!!! Its over! tears. 

Anyway it would mean a lot if you can check out my other books!