Chapter 7

(Still Jessica's POV)

"Harry what the fuck!" Liam yells

"Oh shushh it dad!" Harry slurred

"Harry where is the really you!" Louis screams

Next thing I know Harry throws a glass bottle in my direction. I quickly duck and landed on Niall.

"Please take me to my room." I beg

Niall picked me up bridal style and brings me to my room.

"Are you okay? You almost got hit!" Niall quickly says

"Niall! I'm fine, but someone need to get him undercontrol!! Aaah!" I shout

"Liam will. What?" Niall questions

"I forgot my food." I pout

He laughs while I think he went to get my food. Once he came back I was happy, because he did bring me my food. He told me Liam got Harry to calm down, and then he passed out on his bed.

"Thank you Niall!" I smile

"No problem. If anything else happens here is my number and a key to my flat if Harry scares you. Goodnight Jess." Niall smiles

"Goodnight Niall!" I giggle

The next morning my phone woke me up. My mom was calling, gosh it is to early! She told me that they had to be at an interview and that Harry left me a note in the kitchen. Oh joy!

I dragged myself out of bed, just to see what this note was. Wow, the living room is a messy! I found the note on the counter.. It said..

'Jessica, here is a list of stuff I need you to do. 1. Clean the whole house. 2. Dishes. 3. Make beds. 4. Laundry. 5. Be at the studio at 3. 6. Dinner should be done before I get home around 7. Ps recipes are on the counter near the fridge. -Harry Styles'

What!! I'm a maid now! Also he hasn't even said sorry for almost hitting me with a bottle! It's around 12 so I better get started.

The whole house is clean, every thing on the list is almost done, just have to go to the studio and then have dinner on the table at 7. It's only 1:40 I could use a long shower.

I finally got out the shower around 2:20. I put on skinny jeans, nice shirt, blazer, and high tops. I did my make up, brushes my teeth and fixed my hair. Wait how the hell am I supposed to get there?!?

"Mom." I said into my phone

"Yes dear?"

"How do I get to the studio?"

"Go to slot 6 in the parking lot. The keys are on the counter, and the GPS has the directions to the studio already. Enjoy your new car!"

"Thanks!"

I grabbed my bag with everything I needed, and then the keys. I finally found slot 6, a black Audi R8! My dream car!!

I've made it to the studio within ten minute to spear. As I was walking to the doors, loads of fans are blocking it. Well that's fucken great! Wait I have Niall's number!

"Niall?"

"Hey. What's up?"

"I need help getting inside the studio."

"Oh, I'll be down in a few. Stay where you are."

"Will do.

I was standing their looking like a weirdo. I notice Niall behind a bush, so I quickly ran over to him.

"It's Niall Horan!!" A girl screamed

I ran faster, and then Niall took my hand and quickly ran inside the back door.

"Thank you!" I said embracing him into a hug

"No problem. So what did Harry make you do?"

"Clean the whole house. And once I leave I have to have dinner on the table before he comes home."

"This is not like him."

"This is going to be one long month."