Chapter 16

Niall's POV

We all got the studio and saw Harry passed out losing blood. Where's Jess? Shit, he took her! I took a cop and he headed down the hall.

We were walking down the hall about to turn a corner, when we heard someone.

"Stop crying you bitch." Someone yelled

Then a scream was let out. We ran as fast as we could. Then I saw Jess on the floor and Nicks back to us.

"Freeze, your under arrest. The cop said

He said other stuff as he handcuff Nick. But I blocked him out. Jess was hurt, and so is Harry. My two best friends. I quickly picked Jess up and ran to get help. Jess seems so familiar like I've meet her a long time ago.. I pushed that thought aside when. I saw the medics.

"Mate it's going to be alright."Liam said

I hope so. "I sigh

Zayn suggested we go to the hospital. On the way their I called Mrs. Hall, Simon, Paul, Lou, kat, and Harry's mom. The guys called their girlfriends to meet us there.

We came over everyday. Today is the 3rd say they both been in the hospital. The whole crew was here like always since the day they came here. We were waiting in the waiting room. Soon the doctor approached us, please tell me they are okay

"Jessica is awake."

"Can we see her?" I ask

He smiled and nodded. We all followed him to her room. I hope she remembers who we are

____________________

Jess POV

~flashback~

It was a cold winter day, I was 4. My mom and dad took me and my two older brothers to the fair grounds. I loved the fair so much! Mom took my brothers and I on the fairs wheel. Once we stopped at the top which wasn't that high. I waved to my dad, but I saw him kissing another woman. Once we got off, mom saw the woman all on him. She took my brothers and I home. She was crying all night long.

................

I remember my mom took me and my brothers stayed with my dad. I was 6 when I lost my brothers. Mom never mention them, or had pictures up. I soon forgot about them.

~flashback over~

My eyes were still closed, but I could hear beeping sounds. Why can't I open my eyes!! Ugh!

~flashback~

My mom got a job in London.bi had to live with Harry Styles. I almost got hit with a bottle, and almost ran over. Her saved me. He took me to the park a d the next day the ballroom. Everything was coming back to me. Nick almost killed me, he stabbed Harry. Wait.... Harry! Where is he? Is he okay?!?

~flashback over~

I need to see Harry! Eyes open please! I try to pry then open for about a good five minutes. Ugh..! Okay soft breaths, I'm going to try one more time. I slowly opened my eyes and then I saw the bright lights.