Chapter 32

Jess's Pov

I'm so glad that they found me. I thought I would have to stay there till the rain stopped. I open my eyes to see Harry still asleep. I smile, and then slip out of bed. I hop in the shower and clean my self up. 

After my shower I decided to get dress, I wrap my towel around me, and look through my suitcase. I pull out my black leggings, maroon sweater, cream infinity scarf, my brown boots. Once I'm dressed I put my fake nerd glasses on -makes me feel smarter- I grab my bag, leave a note for Harry, and head out the door   to the coffee shop, then book store.

Even though its not that cold out, the breeze from the rain last night makes it a little chilly, plus its cloudy today. Its cool for even though its summer. As I walk to the coffee shop using my gps, I watch everything around me. People smile at me as I walk by, and I do the same in return. I finally get to the coffee shop after while. I place my order then wait for it. Once my coffee is done I take a seat next to the window.

 "Hi. Are you Jess Hall?" A voice says

I turn my head to see a girl that looks around my age and then a another girl smiling at me.

"Yeah, that's me." I smile

"Omg! I can't believe I'm finally meeting you! My name is Sarah. This is my big sister Lauren." Sarah smiles

"Its nice to meet  you, what can I do for you girls?" I smile," take a seat."

I watch the girls take a seat smiling at me.

"Whats it like being on tour with the boys?" Lauren smiles

I smile, "Well for one, its crazy. I am always running around trying to get the boys to settle down. All the boys always eat my food. So I started hiding my food. They are really messy! I tripped over a pair of boxers getting out of bed!"

The girls laugh, and I smile. This is really nice

"But its nice, we all are really good friends." I smile

"Its even crazier if you're living next door to the Niall Horan."

 Lauren says

I give her a confused look.

"We live next door to Niall, I've know him since hes sister was born. But I wonder what ever happen to his sister. I wasn't aloud to bring it up around him." Lauren says, while Sarah was in the bathroom

"I'm his sister.. we just found out yesterday." I sigh

"Oh my... I can tell now. You guys almost look like each other." She smirks," You know we used to love hanging out,. Our moms would set up play dates." 

Tears start to form in my eyes

"I miss my childhood, its been a blur to me my whole life." I half smile

Lauren comes over to the other side and hugs me. Sarah comes back, and joins our hug. Lauren and I laugh.

"Well my sister and I should be heading off." Lauren says

"Before you go, here's my number. I'm trusting you both." I smile

"I wont tell anyone about you being Niall's sister, I think you guys need to work that out." Lauren whispers.

"I'll make sure to come visit you guys!" I smile

"Bye!" Sarah and Lauren wave

Once they left, I throw my trash away, taking my coffee in my hands and walking to the bookstore. As I got to the bookstore the lady came up to me.

"How are you dear?' She smiles

"I'm okay, I'm glad my friends found me before the rain got any worse." I smile

"Well make yourself at home dear, and you can look at all the books." she smiles before walking off.

2 hours went by since i've been in the bookstore. I was sitting on the couch, reading Paper Towns By John Green. I turn to page one and was about to read, till my phone went off. It was Harry calling.

"Hello?"

"Babe when you coming home, I wanna cuddle?" Harry wines

"I'll come home now, can you order food though." I giggle

"Sure thing babe. See you in a bit." Harry says," Bye, I love you!"

"I love you too. Bye." I say and hang up

I pick my bag up, and grab all of John Greens books. I pay for them and hold my bag. I'm finally going to have time to read his books. I'm going to start with Paper Towns, then Looking For Alaska,  An Abundance of Katherines, Will Garyson, Let It Snow, and last The Fault in Our Stars. I heard its best to wait to read that one so you can prepare yourself for that emotion roller coaster.

I finally arrive back to the hotel, I open the hotel door, and throw my stuff on the couch. I head to the bed room, where Harry is laying down. I get under the blanket and cuddle with him.

"Your warm." I smile

"You're comfy." Harry mumbles, "how was the coffee store and book store?"

"I meet a girl Lauren a month older than me, and her little sister Sarah. They are Niall's next door neighbours. Plus Lauren and I was to know each other when we were little. She showed me pictures of us." I say

"Babe that great! She can tell you about your childhood." Harry says

"I know, but I don't think I can handle seeing my mom or dad  right now." I whisper as I start to doze off.

"Sleep babe" Harry whispers

Harry wakes me up once the food is here, we eat, then watch movies the rest of the day. Tomorrow we get back to work. I like having days off, because I get to sleep.