Chapter 10

Harry's POV

~Morning~

I still can't believe what happen yesterday night. Jess almost got bit by a car after I yelled at her. I saved her life, and then she helped me clean my cuts. When she first came here I almost hit her with a bottle! During dinner we actually talked. I'm starting to like her.. I need to make it up to her though, I'll call Miss. Hall.

"Hello Harry,begat can I do for you?'l" she asked

"What dose Jess like?"

"She likes to paint and take photos of nature."

"Thanks!"

"No problem."

What's a place I can take her to? I was walking around my kitchen thinking of places she would love. Wait...that's it! I grabbed me phone and made some calls.

After about two hours later I had everything set and ready. Jess just got into the car. She kept asking where we are going, but I kept saying its a surprise and that it's something to say I'm sorry. I finally pulled up to the place.

"Okay follow me and put this over your eyes love." I smiled

"Okay." She giggled

I took her hand and lead her down the path way that leads in to the park area.

"Ready?" I asked

"I've been ready Styles." She laughs

I smile at her as I take the blindfold off. Her eyes open, and you am see her brown eyes sparkle.

"Harry...."

"Jess I'm really sorry about how I've been treating you since you came. I hope you can forgive me." I say

"Thank you Harry!" She smiles hugging me, " of course I forgive you."

_______________________

Jessica's POV

This is so amazing! Harry set up a painting area for me under a gazebo, and he found my camera. The view is breath taking, the Christmas lights around the gazebo and everything!

I started to paint the tree that was next to us, but I kept glancing at Harry. He was leaning in the tree looking around, and some times he would be watching me. When I finally finished the painting, Harry and I started taking pictures. I would take some of him, and some of nature. He kept stealing my camera to take pictures of us together and some of just me.

"Harry thank you so much! This is the most amazing thing anyone has ever done for me." I smiled

"You're welcome love. Just something to say I'm sorry for being a jerk." He half smiled

"Harry you weren't a jerk."

He smiled at me, as he took my hand. I got to my feet and we started to dance a bit. After we danced a bit, we started walking around.. Hmmm, snow ball fight?

_________________________

Harry's POV

"Jess?" I say

That's odd, I turned around to see no one here. Where did she go? I walked around, but then a snow ball hit me on my face.

"Got ya!" Jess laughs

"It's on!" I smirk

Let the snow ball fight began! After about 20 minutes, I came up behind Jess and picked her up, as she started laughing.

"Wanna get some Starbucks?" I asked

"Yes, please." She smiled

As we started to walk to Starbucks, our hands kept brushing against each other so I just took her hand. I passed her some sunglasses, and I put my hood up.

Once we got to Starbucks, the warm air felt good. We order some tea for us, then say in the back corner.

"So what's life like Jess?"

"We'll before my mom got this job,not was okay I guess."

"Why you say that?"

"I didn't fit in, and everyone thought my mom was crazy, and that we are different."

"We'll your mom is not crazy and everyone is different in their own way love. Do you have an siblings, or relatives? Also umm..what happen to your dad?"

"My father...I haven't seen him since I was two. I'm an old child I think, but I don't know any of my relatives."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I've n-" Jess started before she was cut off by flashes in our eyes.

I quickly grabbed her hand and we both ran out of Starbucks and to my car.

"Harry who's this?"

"Is this your girlfriend?"

"Is she preguant?"

We kept running, we were almost to the car.

"Harry.." Jess said.

She just tripped, but I caught her quickly.

"Here get on my back." I said

She nodded and jumped on my back. Now I'm running to the car. Once we reached the car we both jump in and drove off.

We finally got home around three after stopping at some shops. Jess is laughing because the song we just heard was funny to her.

"I'm bring sexy back!" I yelled

"Harry be quite!" Jess giggles

"Awe i'll be back for dinner, bye Jess!" I smile

"Bye Harry!" She smiled

Today was such and amazing day. I've never felt better, and I'm tired of being know as a player. jess is helping me change, and Im starting to like her.