Chapter 9

Nick'a POV

It's been two days since Jessica moved. It's been driving me insane! If I can't have her, no one cane! She will be mine!

It's official been two weeks since Jessica left. I've gone mad I tell you. That's it I'm going to London. When I find her I will never let her go.

I've arrived in London, and I have no idea how I will find her. I walked by a news stand and see Jessica on the front cover with some guy! Harry Styles? That prick will pay for stealing my girl!

________________________

(Three days before Nick came to London)

Jessica's POV

it was a regular day, quite boring. I've been doing everything Harry told me to do. I swear I've never worked this hard in my life! Right now it's around 6:50ish, and dinner is done. I set the table and put dinner on the table. Tonight I made tacos. Hmm..I've got a few minutes to spear.

I headed near the door to the basement. Quietly I opened the door, walking down the stairs. I reached the last step and saw a table in the middle. When I got to the table, only a necklace was on it. The necklace looked vintage, it has a music note charm on it.

"What the hell are you doing! I told you, you couldn't come down here!" Harry yelled

"I....I..."

"Get out!" He growled

I ran up the stairs, and out the flat. I can't stay there anymore! I some how managed to get outside the building. Tears streaming down my face, my eyes were blurry. I run as fast as I can, a bright light came into my view. I was pushed out the way and we both landed on the ground.

I opened my eyes, and see Harry next to me. He has a cut on he's forehead and a bigger one on he's arm. I hurry to my feet, and try to pick him up. Bring him back to the flat is a pain in the ass though. I set him on the couch, and then went to get a cloth and a bucket of water.

"Ow! Harry squealed

"Stay still." I say

I am trying to clean his cuts, but he keeps being stubborn! I swear if he flinches one more ti-

"Harry Styles stay still!" I yell

"This wouldn't of happen if you didn't run across the ride!"

"I wouldn't have if if you didn't yell at me!"

"Then you shouldn't of went in the basement!"

"Think next before you throw a glass bottle at someone!"

He just sat there, the emotions drained from his face. Ugh why is he such a handful!

"Thank you for saving my life." I shyly say

"Your welcome, sorry for throwing a bottle at you." He strutted

I smiled as I finished up cleaning his cuts and wrapping hem up. We decided to eat, and this time we actually talked. Is Harry Styles finally starting to change?

"Goodnight Jess." He smiled

"Goodnight Harry." I smiled

I went to my room and laid on my bed. He called me Jess instead of Jessica. He's starting to change.