Chapter 38

Jess's Pov

Today, the girls and I are going shopping for the last minute gifts. Its so beautiful here, and peaceful. As we pull up to the mall, we all split up for a bit. What should I get Harry? I sit on a bench and think for a sec. I bring my hand up to my necklace, that he gave me. That's it! I'll get him a necklace.

I walk to a jewelry store near by, I glance in each box. I need to find one that means a lot, and that is simply. I come across a paper airplane necklace. I exam it a bit more. Its perfect! I get it wrapped up so no one can see it, and hide it in my bag.  I meet back up with the girls, and we head back to the house. I put the gifts under the tree after I wrap them. As I set them under, I see Harry walking downstairs.

"Hey babe, whats this?" He smiled

"You will find out on Christmas." I smirk

"Why?" He pouted

"Its only in two days babe, you can wait." I smile

"Harry, Jess! We are going to play in the snow come on!" Niall yelled

I ran up to my room grabbing my winter boots, coat, scarf, hat, and gloves. Then I run back down the stairs, and to the back door. I see everyone heading to the hill. I walk a bit fast trying to catch up. Oh my! We are going sledding!!!! I've never been, because I mostly stayed inside my whole life. We each took turns, going with a partner. Harry decided to go with me after I went with the girls. It was a lot of fun. After that the girls and I started building a little wall, and made snowballs. We all teamed up and attacked the boys.

"HEY!! Who throw that!" Louis yelled

"Wasn't me bro." Niall said 

Once they turned around, I throw one and it hit Niall.

"Who did that!" Niall says

"Were are the girls." Harry asked

"Well now we know who's throwing the snowballs." Liam smirked

"Oh girls." The boys said

We all looked at each other then got up and throw the snowballs at them. Soon we were in a snowball battle. Snowballs were being thrown every where. I've been hit the times so far. Soon the snowballs stop coming from the guys side.

"Somethings not right." I say

"Yay, everything is quite, a little too quite." Kat says

We all look up, to see no one in sight. Weird? We all look at each other, and each grab a snowball. We all walk around, and don't see the boys. We walk inside and see them all drinking hot chocolate.

"Really!" Perrie says

"oooh, hey girls." Louis Smirks

We all glare at Louis.

"You guys left us out there, and didn't bother to tell us you were coming inside for coco?" El frowns

"Well than, guess we will make our own coco." I say

The girls and I walk into the kitchen, but as we make coco we come up with a plan to get back at the boys. We are having spaghetti tonight, so we are going to slip hot sauce in to there sauce.

El, Gemma, Daniella, Kat, Perrie, and I are in the kitchen making dinner. We made everybody's plate, and named them. Everyone made sure the ghost was clear and we put the hot sauce and something else in the boys food. We all brought the food to the table, with bread salad, and everybody's drink.  The boys each had a salad first, then finally took a bit of there meal.

"Is it me or is this really hot and spicy?" Louis asked drinking lots of water. 

"Why does no one else think this is hot and spicy?" Louis says

"I agree with you mate." Liam says

"Its kinda hot and spicy." Zayn said

"I feel like I burned my tongue."Niall said

"I think its just find, gives it a Little kick."Harry smirks

Fuck! I look at the girls with widen eyes.

"But lads, if you haven't notice the girls slipped in hot sauce in ours and something else." Harry says

"Girls." Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis glared at us. 

Everyone laughs, and Harry turns to me and smirks.

"Babe, I like to cook. So I know everything. But nice try babe." Harry whispers in my ear.

Darn him.

After dinner, Harry and I are in our room cuddling. It's almost Christmas, and Louis birthday.

"Babe." Harry says stroking my hair

"Hmm." I mumble

"I love you." Harry says

"I love you too." I smiles, and feel harry kiss my cheek, "Where do you see us in ten years?" 

"Lets see. A beautiful house, with you as my wifi, and maybe a few little monsters." Harry smiles when I look at him

"Babe!" I laugh," Those monsters would be our kids you cheesy ball!"

Harry smiles at me, and kisses my nose, before cuddling and falling asleep.