Chapter 15

Harry's POV

Their she is. Jess, my beautiful Jess. She has been crying, and she still had my necklace on. I pull some strength in me and stand up. Nick comes closer and I punch him. I start fighting for Jess. This guy will never take her away from me. I punch him in the stomach and then uppercut him.

"Harry!"Jess says

I was limping to her, and suddenly her eyes go wide.

"No! Harry!!" She yells

I felt a sharp pain in my side. It felt like I was in fire. I looked at my side and saw that he stabbed me. Shit, I feel to my knees. Guilt in my eyes, and I landed on the ground.

"Harry, please don't leave me!" Jess cried

I was trying my hardest to stay awake and to speak. But my mind went black and so did everything else.

______________________

Jess POV

No, no, this can't be happening! I can't lose him!

"This is all your fault Nick! I told you to leave me alone! I don't like you! Can't you get that through your fucking head! You've ruined eveything!" I scream

"Jess it's what's best for you l, I was only protecting you from him." He said

"What best for me! Are you insane! I was happy for once I moved! I got away from you! The only danger I see is you!" I shout

I was beyond pissed! He can't come in my life and hurt the one I love!

"Jess! Listen dammit! I'm taking you away forever!" He said gripping my arm

I tried my best to get free but it was no use. We were walking down the hall way, he was now taking me away from everyone. I needed to help Harry, and make sure he will be okay. I can't loose him.

"Stop crying you bitch!" He yelled

He took his fist and hit me in the back. I screamed falling to floor. My head hit the ground hard. I couldn't hear anything else as I blacked out.

________________________