Chapter 13

Nicks POV

(Back to when he first got to London)

I grabbed the magazine and looked through it.

'Harry Styles was spotted hanging out with Jessica Hall at the park. They were smiling, laughing and having a snowball fight. Later they went to Starbucks for some tea. After getting chased by paps out the store. He gave her a piggy back ride the rest if the way. Then drove off as fast as they could.'

Noooooooo! He needs to leave her alone!

'Yesterday Harry was planning a ballroom date with someone and Louis and his girlfriend. The girl Harry was taking was Jessica Hall. They were see arriving together as a group. Harry and Jessica were dancing the night away. How cute!!! Will Harry and Jessica be the next celebrity couple?'

Hell no! I grabbed my phone and made a twitter. I looked up Jessica and I found her out interesting things. I saw her twitter and their is a recent tweet.. 'Starbucks! Yumm! xx'

I glanced around me a see a Starbucks. Then I saw her. After awhile I followed her to her flat. She hasn't notice me yet, but I'm glad I have this hoodie on. She gets out and I sorta follow her. I pretend to go a different way, but then watch her go inside her flat. I make my move and walked to her door. I knocked in the door and then it opened.

"Hell-" she says but I busted through the door and lock the door once I stepped inside.

_______________________

Jess POV

I'm freaking out right now! Nick just busted into my moms flat!

"What are you doing here!" I yell

"I'm here for you!" He smirkes

"I don't want you now leave!" I shout

"Jess what's go-" my mom says but stops when she sees Nick.

"Nick leave! I don't like you!" I yell

"Shut the fuck up!' He yells pulling out a knife

My mom gasped and I stood there with widen eyes.

"Listen and listen well! I will have you one way or another! First I just have to get ride of you little crush." He smirks

"What crush?" I stuttered

"Hmmm...what's his name? Harry Styles." He grins

Oh my...I've never told anyone. He's going to hurt Harry, I can't let him do that.

"Aww is someone to shy to admit it." He says," now you two will stay in here."

He grabbed my mom and I and tied our hands with rope.bare you serious right now! He then ran out the door locking it some how. Shit! I can't take it...I can't loose Harry!

"Jess." My mom says, "don't cry love, where's your phone?"

"Niall!"

________________________

Nicks POV

I looked on twitter and searched Harry up. It says they are at the studio, also their are pictures. Wonderful! Less work for me. Now time to pay him a little visit.

__________