Chapter 18

Jess POV

I felt someone next to me. They are so warm! Im not moving from this spot! I heard the door creep open, which scared me, so I pretend to be asleep. I buried my face into Harry's side.

"Sh! They are still skeeping."

"Louis stop being loud."

"Niall be quite."

"They look so cute! I can't wait till they get together! The girls can start planning their wedding!"

I felt Harry laugh. Oh my gosh! He heard that! Someone help me!

"Hazza!"

"She Boobear she's still sleeping." Harry says

"Sorry."

"How you feeling mate?"

"A lot better, did the doc say when I can leave?" Harry asked

"He said he will be in here to check on you in a few."

They were now talking about their tour, and how they can't wait. I soon hear done door open. I felt someone pick me up bridal style. I miss the bed, it was warm!

"Harry you are free to go. You might get headaches, so I gave Liam the medicine."

"Thank you." Harry's says

I was still in someone's arms, but who's? The door open again letting a cold breeze in.

"Niall I'll take her now" Harry said

"Okay."

So Niall was holding me. I felt another pair of arms take me. I could tell it was Harry, because he is always warm. Soon he started walking.

_____________________

Harry's POV

I knew she was awake, the minute she hid her face near my side when Louis and Niall walked in. She looked cute pretending to sleep. I step inside a different elevator, so I can talk to her.

"Jess I know you're awake." I laugh

"Grr..you caught me." She smiled, "just don't let me go you're so warm and cuddly."

"I wont." I smiled

She let out a giggle, as soon as the elevator opened everyone was waiting for us, and I'm so glad to see then again.

"Is she sleeping?" Mis. Hall asked

"Sorta." I smile

"Okay boys you have today off." Paul said

"Louis! Lets go to the movies." Eleanor smiled to him

"Sure babe, bye guys!" Louis smiled

Once they left it was just Liam, Zayn, Niall, Kat, Danielle, Perrie, Mis. Hall, Paul, Jess and me walking to the limo. Jess was still in my arms.

"When we get in the limo, please wake up love." I whispered

"Mmk." She mumbled

Everyone piles inside the limo. I say down and Jess sat next to me.bi drapes my arm around her and she leaned on me. We are now talking about Louis birthday party/Christmas party that is in two days. I already got my secrets Santa their gift! And she will love it.

________________________