Chapter 34

Jess's Pov

We all walk back inside telling everyone we are going out as a family tomorrow. Since its been years, and our parents want to make it up to us.

"I'll miss you." Harry whispers

"It's just for today babe. Plus you haven't seen your family in a long time. Hang out with them, and we will be home before dinner." I smile, "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiles before giving me a peck on the lips

We went out for breakfast, and walked around the town. It's so beautiful out here. I wish I grew up here. We went into shops and more shops. Then we spotted a bowling ally. I haven't done this in years! Our parents decided to get there own lane and Niall, Greg and I got one right next to them.

"Its not that hard." Niall laughs

"I got the food." Dad smiles

"Jess can't get food, till she at least hits more than 5 pins down." Greg smirks

"Oh gosh. Jess better hit those pins!" my mom says

"You guys are mean!" I frown

I focus really hard. I take deep breaths, and slowly walk closer bring my ball back then letting it roll. I close my eyes till I hear it hit the pins. Once I hear it, I open my eyes. Oh my gosh! I got a strike!

"Now hand over my pizza!" I smile

"Lucky shot sis, but I'm still in the lead." Greg smirks

I stick my tongue at him, and eat my pizza. There is one slice left. Greg, Niall, and I all look at each other then back at the pizza. We all go to grab it, but my mom beats us to it.

"Who ever wins, get's the last piece." She smirks

"That's not fair!" Niall and I groan

"Well i'm in the lead anyway, so you better beat me." Greg smirks

I was the last person to bowl, and this is my last shot. Greg has 180, Niall has 175, and right now I am at 170. I have 3 chances. I can do this. My first roll I got a strike! what now bitches! I roll again and get another strike! Get at me losers! I roll my finally ball, and i ended up getting a turkey! Suck on that mofos!

"I WON!" I shout

My mom hands me the pizza; me being a nice sister cut the pizza in three strips. Greg and Niall smiled at me, and grabbed a slice.

After the bowling, we found a movie theater. We decided on the movie Frozen. Oh gosh, this movie is soooooo adorable!  My feel's for this movie! I ended up crying at some parts. Stupid emotions. Niall has a tear to, so I decide to hug him. He shares his popcorn with me, and I smiled. Greg, reaches for my shirt and uses my sleeve to dry his eyes. Niall and I glance at him, and laugh way to loud. People turn around at us, and glare. I pointed to Niall, and he puts his hands up. 

After the movie; we walk around once more. Niall, Greg and I were behind our parents. I can see my mom smiling. She looks so happy. I haven't seen her this happy since she got her job working with One Direction.

"She looks so happy." I sigh

"So does dad." Greg says

"Do you think they will get back together?" I asked

"I'm not sure, but I would love that since I can have my little sister back." Niall smiles hugging me.

"Guys, we need to run." Greg says, "they found us."

Shoot. We catch up to mom and dad, and then hop into a cab.

Once we got back to Harry's house. I run up to him, and hugged him.

"Hey beautiful." Harry smirks

I lean up to kiss him, and he picks me up. We brings me over to the couch. 

"Hey Gemma." I smile

"Hey Jess." She smiles,"Jess can we talk, alone." 

"Sure." I say

I follow her to her room. 

"Whats up?" I ask

"I have pictures of Harry, and stories." She smirks

"No way, let me see." I laugh

We look through there old photo albums, I take pictures of the pictures. This is gold! She tells me stories about Harry when they were little. Most of the time I was laughing. Gemma asks me questions, and I tell her about my life, and about everything else that's happen. Soon the door opens and Kat, Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie walk in. 

"We were looking for you too" El smiles

"We have pictures of Harry when he was younger." Gemma smirks

The girls run over to us, and laugh at the pictures. I smile, and lean back thinking about life.

"Just think if Niall, and I get married. We will be family!" Kat smiles to me.

"Also if, Harry marries Jess. I will also be in this family." Gemma smiles

"Better yet; we are already one big crazy family." I smile 

We all headed down stairs and in to the kitchen to talk to Anne, and my mom.We were so caught up in gossip we didn't even notice the boys standing in the door way. Then Gemma, Anna, and I got a message.

'@Harry_Styles: They are my world. @Jessica_Hall @GemmaAnneStyles @MrsAnneTwist'

It was a picture of Gemma, Anne, and me laughing while talking. I turned around and saw Harry. He hugged Gemma and kissed his mom's forehead. I walked up to him and kissed him.

We all ate dinner, and then decided to all hang out in the living room watching tv. My dad, Greg, and the girls are leaving tomorrow. Its going to be a long tour.