Chapter 4

This is a short chapter....sorry for the late update.

_____________________

Harry's POV

This life is hard, being know as a laddies man, partying all the time, and not falling in love.

Will I ever fall in love, find the one?

No one understands the real me. Time to hit the club.

Jessica's POV

My mom arrived around noon, and we caught up on each others. I'm so proud of her, she got a job, and is living the life!

"There is also another thing." She states

"And that is?" I questioned

"I have to be back in London tomorrow, and that means we are moving their."

"That's not bad."

"Great, because I got you a job too."

"OMG! Mom!"

"It's for One Direction, as their personal photography."

I cut her off by yelling thank you so many times.

"There is also another thing."

"And?!?"

"Before they agree to you, they have to eat an approval from one of the band members. So you are going to live with one of them for a month."

"That shouldn't be to hard, as long as I don't get Harry."

My mom smiled at me, and then we started to pack the stuff we are takin and putting it in the car. The stuff we don't need is probably going to storage.

I can't believe I'm finally going to London! With a job, and if only I had a car....I hope I get to explore the city soon, go sight seeing. That would be lovely!

Once we finished packing, we order some pizza. I went to my room and went on my laptop. Tumblr time! I mean it tumblr is like my life!

Give me some nutella and tea, I won't come out! As I was waiting for the pizza to arrive I started to do some more research on One Direction.

~27 minute later~

I think I killed my brain! So much info, I won't remember it all! The pizza just got here, now my mom and I are spending time together. Watching old movies and talking about London.

__________________

Okay, I'm not really sure on this chapter. Hope you liked it! xx