Chapter 22

Harry's Pov

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of the birds outside the window. I looked down, and saw Jess sleeping peacefully. She look beautiful, the way her hair covered her face a bit, how the sunlight shines on her. 

I hop in the shower, and wash my hair. After i pull on some boxers, and my black jeans. I'll just put a shirt on later. I leave the bathroom to see Jess still sleeping. I don't want to wake her up. Guess i'll make breakfast for us. 

I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen. Hmm what to make. I grabbed some waffle mix, and make some waffles. I cut some strawberries up, and grab some nutella. I set it on the table. I fix up some tea, just as Jess walked in. 

"Morning babe." she giggled wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Good morning cupcake." I smile at her, "breakfast m'lady'

She giggles, then i pick her up bridal style and carry her to the table. I set her in her sit, while i went to grab the waffles.

"This looks amazing babe!" She smiles

I smile at her as i head back into the kitchen to finish making our tea. My phone vibrates in my pocket.

As i finish making the tea, i bring both cups to the table, and sit down to eat. After i was done, i grab my phone and see one message, and one message from twitter.

From Paul:    Don't forget to be at the studio by noon.

From Twitter:    One reason why I love my boyfriend @Harry_styles 

Jess twitted a picture of breakfast, and me cutting the strawberries, and making tea. I smiled down at my phone, and replied.

Replied to Jess:  One reason why I love waking up @ItsJess (MADE THE NAME UP)

I tweeted it with a picture of Jess sleeping this morning. I saw her phone go off, and she looked at it. I could see her blushing. 

"Harry!" She blushed

"What you looked adorable!" I smiled

"Oh gosh!" She giggled

I walked over to her, picking her up bridal style, then sitting on the couch with her in my arms.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked

She showed me her phone and it was our ship name in tweets.

'Jarry is so cute!!!'

"Don't hate on Jarry! We can get shirtless pics of Harry!'

'Jarry can you just get married already!'

'Jarry is my favoritre couple.'

'I think Harry can do better, Jess is a fake, and attention whore.I hate Jarry' 

'If Jarry have a kid, That kid would be a sex god!'

I know that Jess saw that tweet, so I hug her. I get on my phone and go to the girls twitter page, I replie to her comment saying  "If you dont have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."

'Thank you Harry." She whispers

"You're welcome babe." I smile kissing her temple.

I go on my twitter and tweet "I think Jarry should be voted Hottest couple of the year. ;) @ItsJess"

Jess looks at her phone, and then giggles. I see that she favorite and retweeted it.

I glance at the time and it is 11:06