Lets get down to buisness

Kathryn's POV
~~~~~~~~

      I wake up to beams of light shining through the curtains, well those were supposed to be black out but whatever. I look and see my amazing mate sleeping peacefully next to me, I lift my hand and start tracing the lines on his face.
      He smiles and slowly opens his eyes "Good morning baby girl how are you feeling" Xavier says in his sexy morning voice.
     "I'm good, everything's mostly healed but I'm still a little sore." I reply. "Hmm" he says, " I wonder if theres anything I can do." He grins and moves to hover over me. He leans in and presses his lips to mine. I grab his hair and lightly pull him back. "Guess what." I whisper in his ear. He hums in reply as he trails light kisses down my neck. "Your breath reaks." I laugh. He pouts but sits up.
     "Fine then, I'll take my kissing elsewhere and I'm sure my toothbrush will enjoy it." He gets up and starts walking towards the bathroom but stops midway and glanced over his shoulder. "'Now at least all the unmated pups know your mine, until we fully mate that is." He winks and keeps walking to the bathroom door. I gasp and grab my Ipad that he gave me a while back and look in the camera, sure enough, theres a hickey right on my neck. I hear Xavier chuckle as he closes the door. I'm going to kill that boy one day I swear.
     I get up from bed and go to the closet and walk towards the back (oh hey Dean, hey Cas, fancy meeting you here lol) to find one of his sweatshirts. I find a nice plain gray one and put it on, it goes about mid thigh so I decide I dont need pants if I just plan on staying in bed all day. I exit the closet to find Xavier already laying in bed again.
     His eyes snap open and stare right at me when I close the closet door. The first thing I notice is his pitch black eyes. I walk closer slowly as he keeps staring at me, like a lion stalking its prey. By the time in next to the bed I can see the veins popping out of his neck. He growl and grabs me pulling me on top of him so I'm sitting on him with my back pressed against his chest. I feel him lean in and his lips brush against my ear as I shiver. "You don't even know how bad I want to mate you right now with you only wearing my sweatshirt." He says with an extremely low sexy voice.

     I turn around so I'm straddling him and look him right in the eyes. "Then why don't you?" I ask. "Because, we need to talk." He says, eyes reverting back to the normal color but still tinted black.
     "I know it hasn't been very long and you are probably going to kill me for this but I think it's time you meet my parents." He says. "Sorry, why would I kill you for that?" I question.
     "Well you see, I might have invited them over for dinner.... tonight." He replies nervously scratching the back of his neck. My eyes widen as I take in what he just said. "WHAT, XAVIER ITS ALREADY NOON THAT ONLY GIVES ME SIX HOURS TO GET READY EVEN WHEN HALF OF THOSE WILL BE SPENT WATCHING ANIME." I yell jumping up and ruining into the bathroom to start a shower.
     "Don't worry baby girl you will look amazing regardless, I'm sure they'll love you." He yells through the door. "You know, I haven't had my shower yet so we could help the environment by not using as much water if you let me take a shower with you."
     "In your dreams perv." I yell back.
"Oh don't worry baby girl, you can trust me when I say that it will indeed." He replies smugly, I scoff and ignore him.

     I finish with my shower and step back into the bedroom to find Xavier missing but a beautiful black dress laid out on the bed. I walk over and pick it up. Its elegant and classy with a sweetheart neckline and the dress flowing down to the floor. I try it on to see it fits beautifully. I hurry over to do my make up with a nice smoky eye while watching Kaichou wa maid sama. After Im finished I wait for Xavier to come get me for dinner cause I have 0 clue where anything is in this mansion.

-------------------
FINALLY YALL I UPDATED IM SORRY MY BABIES THATS ITS BEEN SO LONG

Anyone watch Kaichou wa maid sama?

Anyways like I said I am soooooo sorry that it's been SO long since I've updated and I swear that the next chapter will be coming out soon!
OKKKAY whatever you say crazy lady.

Hey pup! I am your creator, don't sass me.

Whatever, I already know what happens next chapter I could just spoil it right now if I wanted.

Umm, no because you are a figment of my imagination and I carefully choose and type everything you say.

Yes my lady you are always right and just so unbelievably amazing and talented.
     UM WHAT WAS THAT?

Told ya, I control everything you say and do.

     -_- go die you looser.

Nahhhhh, I think I might just make another prank chapter, you remember the last one right? The one where you got SHOT by your true love? Yaaaaa.

GASP nooooo you wouldn't

Oh but I would.

Bye love ya all!
-katz