The fox

Xavier's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~

I run to the west border dodging all the trees. When I get there I find the warrior.
     "Alpha, beta, right this way" he bows his head.
I walk to a clearing with Luke behing me. When we get closer, I see one of my warriors. Dead.

He lies Ina piddle of blood and the blood is in some markings on the ground but I can't decipher it. I turn to the alive gaurd, James.
     "What does it say?" I ask.

    "We don't know yet, its in another language. We will notify you as soon as we figure out."

     "Thank you James. Please call the pack doctor and tell him to get the body and have someone notify this boys family, we will be holding a service soon."

     "Right away alpha." He says running off.

Luke and I start walk back to the pack house.

     "Who would do that, espically to a boy?" I ask Luke.

     "I don't know, but I bet that they want something." I replys.

We walk the rest of the way in silence.
We walk in the pack house to see Kassidy reading on her IPad and Jason yelling at the football game.
Kathryn is on the floor with a pillow and her eyes glued to the game.

Wow, she likes football, that's really sexy. I sit on the couch right behind her and pull her up so that she's sitting on my lap. I look up to watch the game but all of a sudden, kathryn and Jason jump up.

     "TOUCH DOWN!" They both yell, but Kathryn keeps going.
     "HA HA! TAKE THAT SEAHAWKS! YOU SUCK, LONGHORNS WILL ALLWAYS BE VICTORIOUS!" She yells.

Everyone just startes at her. She looks around blushing and sits back down.
After the game is over, Longhorns win, we watch Teen Titans Go. Trust me, wouldent be my first choice but Jason grabbed the remote and put it in his pants.
Remind me to burn that.

A knock on the door pulls me away from the TV.
     "Come in!" Kathryn shouts.
As soon as she said that, James walks in.
     "Yes James?" I ask.
     "We have figures out the mesage, its from the White Blood pack, it says, Give us the fox." He says quietly so only us werewolfs can hear it.
Kathryn frezes and gulps. What?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Ohhhhh
Cliffhanger, lol.
Please don't hate me.
Love yal.
Prob gonna be Kathryn's POV next.

-catz