Meeting her

Xavier's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I was walking home all I could think of was the girl that they said had a diffrent scent. I wonder what she looks like?

I didn't think that she would just come here so I did the only thing I could think of, have Luke and Jason kidnap her.

I got to the pack house and when I opend the door I smelt the best smell ever. It was like a mix of vinila and cinnamon. My wolf, Alex, howled.
'MATE!' He mentaly shouted.

I walled into the main room and saw Luke and Jason watching Kim Possible.
   "I didn't think that level of weirdness is even possible." I say to both of them.
   "What, she kicks butt!" Jason says.
   "Whatever, where is she?" I ask them.
Luke points upstairs with his eyes still glued to the T.V. Wow, thanks for the help.
I walk upstairs following the amazing scent. I find where the trail ends and open the door and find...

MY BROTHER!?!?!?!

NO, just joking. I don't have any siblings.
What I actually find is the most beautiful girl I have eber seen laying in the bed sleeping peacefully.

I walk out leaving the door slightly open so she knows that she can come downstairs.

I go downstairs sit on the couch and start watching Kim Possible.
After about 4 episodes of that I hear light footsteps coming down the stairs. I smell that smell again and turn around to see that girl again. I lean over Luke.
   "What did you say her name was?" I ask.
   "Kathryn." He whispers.
   "K. Thanks." I say before I get up and walk to the kitchen where I saw Kathryn sitting on the counter eating a apple.
'Gorgeous ' Alex says.
'Got that right." I agree
   "Umm. You okay." Kathryns hypnotic voice inturputs my 'thoughts'.
   "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine. Anyways, hello Kathryn I'm Xavier the alp- I mean leader." I say smiling before extrnding my arm so she can shake my hand. She shakes my hand. Her hands fit perfectly. I never want to stop shaking her hand but that might be weird.
All of a sudden like everything thats happening comes crashing down on her, her eyes go wide and she yanks her hand away and gets up and starts walking but is limping like crazy. Before she can make it out of the kitchen, her ankel gives out and she starts to fall. I run over to her and hold her waist so she doesn't fall. She looks up and I look into her eyes and see thankfulness but she quickly covers it up and limps upstairs.

I walk into the living room and send death glares at Luke and Jason.
   "Boys, why is my mate limping?" I grit out through clenched teeth.
   "She's your mate? Congrats dude. And the reason she is limping is because she tried to escape by jumping out of her window and then running into the forest." Jason says.
   "So your saying that she jumped out of her third floor window and just started running? How did you guys catch her?" I say not knowing how to feel about that. Wow, I have a strong little mate.
   "Yeah then when she was running in the forest we lost her but we heard her scream and we found her laying face first in the dirt and a giant root behind her. Gussing she tripped and sprained her ankle." Luke says.
  "Luke, she knows you the best. Go bandage her ankle." I say to him.
   "Ok." He says before getting the first aid kit and going upstairs.

I watch the T.V. for about a minute before we hear and ear piercing scream. I let out a growl and shoot up about to go upstairs but Jason stops me.
   "LET ME GO." I say using my alpha tone forcing him to let me go and I run upstairs.