Secret?

Xavier's Pov

~~~~~~~~~~

I get upstairs to see Kathryn sitting on the bed and Luke looking wide-eyed at her.

"What happened?" I ask looking at Luke.

"Her ankle, it's completely healed." He says slowly.

How? I wonder if she's a werewolf too? No, now I'm just being crazy. I would be able to smell it if she was. Actually, on the topic of her scent, it does smell strange.

I walk over to her and she backs up and eventually hits the wall but still tries to back up. Oh, hurtful but I guess I deserved that.

I slowly grab her ankle and sure enough, it's completely healed. Huh, weird, looks like she has a secret.

She yanks her ankle out of my grasp and gets up and walks out of the door. I notice something on her nightstand. I go to pick it up and see that it's a drawing of a fox running through a forest. It's an amazing drawing but I can't help but think that it means something. I get my phone from by back pocket and take a picture of it. The reason I didn't take it is because I don't want her to know that I've seen it

I turn around to see Luke looking at me .

'what is it?' He asks me through mind link.

I hold up the drawing and show him it.

'Wow, she's a really good drawer.' He says through mind link again.

'I know.' I say before I cut off the link, put the picture back, and walk downstairs.

————

I call my third's sister and ask her to come over and take Kathryn shopping.

She arrives a few minutes later.

"Madison, why are you here?" My third, Luke asks.

"I called her to take Kathryn shopping."

"Did I hear shopping?" Kathryn peers around the corner asking with a huge grin on her face.

"Yes, Hello Kathryn, My name is Madison, I'm Luke's sister. And I am here to take you shopping." Madison tells Kathryn.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Kathryn says excitedly.

Well at least now I know my mate likes shopping, that's a start, right?

My alpha mate kidnapped me #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें