Dark and Light

XAVIER'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "Ok, we have looked everywhere, where could she be?" I stand over a map on a table with Luke and Jason looking for where Kathryn could be.

I slam my fist down on the table, damnit I need her with me so bad. I cant lose her forever.

Luke points to a nearby city on the map.
"Its not on our territory and the perfect hiding spot. I say we go look and see." I nod and turn around and walk to the door to get in my car.

------rossome time skip-----

I get to the city with some warriors from the pack and Jason and Luke.
"Ok, I want everyone to smell the entire town and If you smell a werewolf then tell me immediately. Got it? Good." I brief them and they split to search the town while I go to search the neighborhoods.

After we search the entire city with no signs of Kathryn I decide to check the forrest nearby.
I go a few miles in and come across a cabin.
"Jay, Luke, get here now." I mind link.
     "Yes sir." They reply simultaneously and are by my side within seconds.

     "I smell a werewolf." Luke sniffs the air.
"Dude this place gives me the hebegeebeez." Jay decides to comment. I turn to stare at him but get stopped by a scream from inside the cabin.

Jay breaks down the door and we rush in looking everywhere. I run into a room to find a television. Its on. Playing a horror movie. Yay. Just great. We broke into a persons house for nothing.

Luke walks in the room and taps my shoulder.
"You might wanna come see this." And he leads me out of the room and into another room with a door. I twist the handle and open the door.
The door opens up to a dark staircase leading down.

"Thats great, totally not a horror mass murder movie at all." Jay says while peering into the darkness. He moves in front of me and I think, hey, why not and push him down the stairs. Whoops.

He fall forward but catches himself by holding onto the wall. He looks back and glares but continues walking anyways. I go after him and Luke follows me.

When we get to the bottom of the stairs theres a hallway with two doors, one on the left and one on the right. I look at Jay and Luke.
"Which one?"
     "I don't know, don't look at me." Luke defends.
     "Lefty loosey righty tighty. Go left." He says while counting to five on his fingers. "How even? You know what, never mind." I question him. That boy has some serious problems.

I decide to listen to him and go into the left door but when I go to turn the handle its locked. I move back the ram into the door full force and bust it down. (Do NOT try at home kids. Or adults.)

I walk into a pitch black room that has a foul stench. Light floods in from where the door was and shines right onto a table with bloody knives and tools. I look around trying to see something else but freeze.

"Xavier?"

----------------------
Omg its been sooooo long I'm so sorry, I have cookies don't be mad at me plz.
Well school ended so I should be posting a lot more often.
Anyways, how'd ya like the chapter?
-catz