Escapes and injuries

I wake up to sunlight pouring in my room. Wait, this isn't my room. Suddenly I remember everything that happened last night. I go up to the door and push on the handle. Crap, it's locked.

'No dip sherlock' Lucy says to me.
'well do you have a better idea' I snap back.
'yeah, I do' She says cockily.
'what is it?' I ask her getting a little annoyed.
'not saying' She says proudly. Ok, now I'm really annoyed.
'and why not?' I ask her
'because' was all she said before I heard voices right outside the room. I decided to do a little eves dropping.

     "Alpha Xavier is going to be on patrol for a few hours so her said to check on her every hour, got that Jason?" Luke said to Jason.
     I hear foot steps coming closer.
'The window genius' Lucy says to me.
'OH so NOW you tell me' I tell her while running to the window.
I try to open it and it gets stuck but I manage to open it. I start climbing out, and oh Crap! I'm on the third floor. As I try to think of a plan I hear Jason opening the door.
'just jump I will heal you' Lucy yells at me panicked. I jump and hear Jason yelling for Luke to stop me at the front door.

     Oh great, that little turd again. I hiss in pain as my feet hit the ground but I start running ignoring the pain in my feet thats starting to fade thankfully.

     "Kathryn you better stop right now!" Luke yells at me. I start to run faster when I hear him running behind me with Jason behind him. I use my fox speed and spring off into the trees.

     "How the hell she running that fast?" I hear Jason say to Luke.
      "I don't know but we should probably tell Xavier." Luke says. Ok who the crap is Xavier?         

     I mean seriously, they should at least have the courtesy to tell me that.
'WATCH OUT!' Lucy screams at me. Right after she says that I trip and let out an ear piercing scream.
     "THIS WAY!" I hear Jason shout and I quickly stand up and try to walk. Key word TRY, as soon as I stand I face plant into the the dirt and let out an 'oof' sound.
     "Shit" I mumble under my breath.

     "Yeah, 'shit' is right." Luke says suddenly next to me.
      Double shit. Wait, how did he hear me? Luke picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
     "Can you put me down please this view is terrible"
I say trying to look away from his butt.
     "Nah I'm fine, I'm loving my view" He says.
I let out a low growl.
Jason looks at me like my eyes are on my chin and my nose is upside down.

     "What?" I snap at him.

     "Nothing, it's just- never mind" He says and I roll my eyes

They take me back to the house and I realize how big it is. It's a mansion!
'Wow.' Lucy says in admiration.
'I know' I respond.
He walks inside and brings me up to whatever room I was in before.
His eyes fog over for a bit before going up to the window that I previously escaped out of and locks it.
'Hey Lucy, did you see his eyes?' I ask her.
'Yeah, I don't know what happened either.' She says
'Well thanks that helpful information' I say sarcastically before I shutoff the link and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You like the update??????
Comment if you want someone else's POV and who's you want.
I will try and update everyday but no guaranteed (but it may or may not persuade me to update more often if I get some votes) *hint* *hint* *wink* *wink*