Chapter 17

Recap~
"I also have powers. I have Mind reading. I can levitate objects/people. I can teleport and the best in being able to control the 5 main elements." I tell them.

"Really! That's so cool! You have to show us, that's awesome!" Jason exclaims.
"That explains at the hospital." Luke speaks up.
"Yup, so I show you all them again." I look over at Kassidy and focus and end up levitating her and put her back closer to
Luke. Then I teleport right next to Xavier and sit down in his lap, trying to ignore the tingles I move on to the last power, the elements. I loom over at Jason and grow a flower in the air. While he's distracted looking at the flower, I make gallons of water float above him and without him noticing, I hold the water above his head.

"Hey jay, look up." I say and as soon as he looks up I release the water right on him and we all laugh as he gets drenched.

"Well-"

Unknown pov

I will get her back even if it's the last thing I will ever do.

End Of Recap~

Kathryn's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
"Well, that was awesome, now if you excuse me I'm going to go change, Kat, levitate me!" He says and points up the stairs.

"Ok." I smirk and levitate him up the stairs dropping him when he gets to the top.

"Ouch! Not cool Kat, not cool." I shrug, "Walk on your own. You have two legs that work perfectly fine."

He stomps up the stairs and look back at the group. "So?"

"Baby, that was amazing." Xavier says and pulls me closer into him.

"What about the White Blood pack's threat?"

"If it comes down to it, we will go to war. Luke, starting next week we will increase training. All men and woman ages 12 to 30 will train."

Luke nods and gets off to I'm assuming go tell someone.

"Welp, I'm tired and want to sleep. Xavier, where will I be sleeping?" Kas asks.

"I'll show her, her room." Jay days walking down the stairs.
Kas gets up and follows him back up the stairs.

I look up at Xavier. "Want to go to bed? I'm tired."

He smiles and picks me up and carries me up the stairs.

"You know I can walk by myself, right?" I ask.

"Yeah but I like having you in my arms." Mental awww moment.

We get to our room and he puts me down and starts walking towards the closet. I turn on my side and start to drift off. I hear footsteps and the bed dips next to me. His arm wraps around my waist and I smile at the tingles. He pulls me closer to him and starts messing with my hair.

"Hey babe?" I ask. He mumbles a hmm in reply.

"How did you get me out of the club?"

"Umm, I may or may not have drugged you." Oh wow. It's not like I really care. I just wanted to know. I turn around in his grip so I can see him.

"Ok." I answer and his face goes from nervousness to confusion in a second.

"I was being stupid and you did what you needed to, I understand."

"No baby, you weren't being stupid, I was. I should have told you about me being a werewolf. I'm s-"
I kissed him and he instantly responded by pulling me impossibly closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

A few seconds later I pulled away and giggled.

"What was that for?" He asks huskly. On my gosh that voice sounded so amazing.

"You wouldn't shut up." I replied simply.

"Well remind me to talk more often them.

"Whatever, goodnight goofball." I say turning back around in his grasp.

"Im not a goofball, I'm a manily man." He mumbles.

"Whatever." I say and drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it took 2 almost 3 months to update. I have school and we are currently renovating my house so I don't have very much time to write.
See ya in the next chapter!

-catz